ForumsForum GamesThe Forumnauts

197 48297
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

> I'm a forumnaut with pride
> I... errr... *sigh*... oh... I forgot who I am... I hope you're happy now, you made me forget who I am, Fish! I have to check my "history" to remember... but I don't remember how to check it... meh, I'll be a new person... I must...
> I am Swarmlord2. I have a unicorn called Mr Rainbow and I am trying to work out the answer.
> I'm doqck. If there's one thing I love doing here, it's to blow my way up to the forum games' objeqcktives.
> I'm Chryosten (also known as Darkfire45) and I like randomness. I also like to solve stuff and am currently trying to solve this riddle.
> I'm just here to be condescending and obstructive.
_____
Stage One??? | Stage Two | Stage Three | Stage Four | Stage Five | Stage Six | Stage Seven

• 197 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

And so, must red become blue?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

No, you didn't understand, you can be Gantic AND a forumnaut, you can be both, so, red and blue must become purple

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

How can q = p when q = not p?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Embrace the forumnautism, it is the only way... You have always been a forumnaut at heart... Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Hey wait, we made so much progress and we still don't know where we are, why, since when, for what and who we are? I guess we have to reinvent ourselves... so... I guess... I am... a forumnaut with pride

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Does the Joker = Batman?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

You see, the problem with this thinking is that you're trying to make comparisons of equivalence, where no equivalence is required. It is simply a question of whether the set that is Gantic is contained within the set of The Forumnauts.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Well, looking at the "information" we've got so far in the OP, I guess we don't know anything about our adventure because it hasn't started yet;

> I'm a forumnaut with pride
> I... errr... *sigh*... oh... I forgot who I am... I hope you're happy now, you made me forget who I am, Fish! I have to check my "history" to remember... but I don't remember how to check it... meh, I'll be a new person... I must...
> I am Swarmlord2. I have a unicorn called Mr Rainbow and I am trying to work out the answer.
> I'm doqck. If there's one thing I love doing here, it's to blow my way up to the forum games' objeqcktives.
> I'm Chryosten (also known as Darkfire45) and I like randomness. I also like to solve stuff and am currently trying to solve this riddle.

this looks like we're in an RP(G) and we are still making the characters... how can we know what the adventure is about if not even the characters are done yet?

So, this is my pet, Blob, he's a blue slime who has the powers of ice, he is 25x25x25 cm, I found him in the Blue Circle dungeons, he is also a Forumnaut

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I don't know. I'm just here to be condescending and obstructive.

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

this looks like we're in an RP(G) and we are still making the characters... how can we know what the adventure is about if not even the characters are done yet?

Let's adapt this --> to a character, then.

I'm Sushi Cat. I'll gladly roll over anything that stands between us and the goal, but first I gotta have some sushi right meow!
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Well, I'm not sure if that's it, but anyway:

I'm Different Camel, I can cast white magic to increase our stats in tough fights, I can also heal some of our life, but don't ask too much because I've started to learn recently

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

ANALYZiNG...

?

BEGiN PREPARATiONS FOR STAGE NiNE

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

So... I guess it's a YAY for everyone? YAY!

Showing 181-195 of 197