ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman RPG (2016)

721 165633
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

I allow as many players as possible. Registrations are open!

Now...

Does.. Does anyone remember The Superhuman RPG? Way back about 4 years ago?

I admit, I didn't think I would be opening this game again. But then I think of the fun I had hosting it when I was fourteen. I started this RPG back when I was thirteen, I believe, and it had been a blast to play with my players.

Now that I'm almost eighteen (at the time of this OP), maybe I want to give this another try.

If you are aware of what I do here in the forums (and I really mean, aware. So skip past if you don't know anything about me):

[My ideas are all fizzed out at the moment. I will continue to update, though it DEFINITELY will be infrequent. What I'm sure, though, is that The Superhuman requires more improvisation than my own story. So it takes less of an effort, not that it detracts from how much I want to host this game.]

---

"A human figure rose and fell, its chest swelling slightly. It looked up, not knowing what it would look at in this darkness. Then a voice spoke into its head, and the figure screamed out, its body writhing in pain.

The figure stepped out into the light. It breathed in..

And something small fell out of its womb.

And it breathed out. It smiled and more fell from its body.

And more.

And more."

"You kiddin' me?"

A thirteen-year-old boy jumped in shock, as he looked at the source of the voice that startled him.

A woman, sat opposite him, stared at him with a quizzical and mocking look.

"That's how the first superhuman came to be?" said the woman.

The boy nodded fervently. "Yes! You've gotta believe me!"

"This is ****ing ridiculous."

The woman stepped out as the boy continued to shout, pleading for her approval. She slammed the door behind and shook her head. She looked around, the city bustling about her.

Superhumans were everywhere. She saw a few men and women in a construction site, lifting fifteen-metre bars of metal in each hand, walking about. The woman could hear chattering and laughter among them.

Cars streaked by in front of her, but there were many, racing past the cars. A lot of them wore business suits, T-shirts, shorts, jeans. Normal people, she thought.

She heard a booming voice coming from her left. She turned and looked as the glass walls of the town hall burst into shards as the mayor stepped out to view, red fury in his face. She heard a sigh coming from behind the mayor as the glass shards floated back to where they originally were.

The woman heard another scream, something ten times softer than the booming voice, coming from in front of her as a man in black snatched a woman's purse away. The man looked back, summoned a flicker of flame and threw a ball of fire at the woman. She ducked out of the way and sent her hand out. The man grunted as his grip on the purse loosened. He put his hands to the sides of his head and screamed in agonizing pain. The woman picked her purse up and fired a shimmering wave of force at the man, knocking him towards the road.

Where did they come from? she thought.

---

I hope the story above can explain the setting and tone of this whole RPG.

Now, I allow as many players as possible. I will try to keep track of everyone, but I need to have you do something for me. First off, fill it this sheet.

Name: (Insert)
Sex: Male/Female
Superpower: (Anything within reason)
---
Biography: (Please keep it concise. I can't read walls and walls of text. It should include your past, personality and how you came to be in the present.)
---
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
---
HP: 20/20

Then, what I type below your sheet, please quote it and post it. I will also do the same for you.

---

I hope I can update once every day. I will try my best.

• 721 Replies
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Dolan
Sex: Male
Superpower: Control over Gravity
---
Biography: Dolan was an only child born to a normal family, his father seemed to possess some kind of control over light, so Dolan may have inherited his power from his father, he first discovered it when he was 8, he was making some objects float, Right now he owns a relatively successful small restaurant in a part of town, at first he seems like a cheerful person, but he's actually very cruel and selfish, he also has a habit of biting his tongue until it bleeds when he is in a bad situation, he acts normal so he doesn't have to risk being frowned down by others, he uses his powers mostly when it's a conflict, so he doesn't cause much disruption.
I figure this should be preserved for important situations, such as defending the core from an invasion.

---
XP: 11/20
---
HP: 9/20
{IIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiii}

HEY I SWITCHED THE HEALTH BAR A BIT.
The old one was getting all wrong, I had half of my health left and it seemed that I only had a third left on the health bar.

Yeah, I wasn't really keeping track of it.

"What?"
"What happened to the my chef?"
The thoughts occur in my mind.

In the mind world I decide to ease up on the mind juice, I simply create a singularity in front and slightly above me, so that it can divert anything the Nuckelavees throw at me.
I leave the mind world alone considering that I may begin decomposing at any point.

In the real world, I attempt to look around to see if I can locate my chef anywhere, or if another of the Nuckelavee gang has joined in, either way, I attempt to kick, and if possible, squeeze the Nuckelavee's bollocks with gravity, I then try to turn back and run out of the restaurant so that I can recover control of my arms.

If that doesn't work I try to create a singularity where the Nuckelavee's eye is, hopefully causing it some damage.

"What?" you thought. "What happened to the my chef?"

He suddenly appeared in your mind.

"Let's get 'em, boss."

The chef brought out multiple knives. Some of them were in the air.

You saw in your mind, the chef fighting against the two Todd's.

In the real world, you saw the chef pounding into the water Todd's head with a knife. He was stabbing him repeatedly when you saw a third Todd come into the restaurant with two green blades. The chef turned to look and impulsively pulled out his knife as he moved back, dodging the green blades.

(I forgot which Todd was on you at this point. I'll assume the fire one was on you.)

You saw his face distort in pain. He wasn't hurt anywhere physically though. He was just staring at you.

You kicked at his groin and he stumbled back to reality, screaming in pain as he clutched onto his area.

In your mind, the fire Todd was able to burn you slightly with a fireball.

(-1 HP)

You winced a little as you tried to run out. As you did, your body in your mind started to feel weak. The fire Todd who was in front of you was now grabbing you by your neck.

===

Name: Axorez
Superpower: Ice Magic
---
Biography: In the past, he lived with his moderate family whose parents work as farmers. He discovered his superpower while playing hide-and-seek in his school with his friends. He made ice in the ground. Fortunately, he was hiding in an empty room and tried to melt it, which worked. No one discovered it. He is responsible, often putting himself at fault, and moderately kind. He lacks self confidence. Present day, he's a 9th grade student doing fine.
---
XP: 3/20
---
HP: 17/20
---
Inventory:
$17.50

what's happening to iFool's char

Well, he seems to be in two places of different realities.

"What's this?" I ask in confusion

(Oh, also, you're in a hospital. You're pretty healed up.)

(+5 HP)

"Hmm? What's confusing-"

As the principal said so, the window to your far left crashed. You noticed the metal man again.

"I'm not done with you, Reagul. You still haven't had your injections."

The metal man formed a gigantic blade as his arm before running towards the principal, Mr. Reagul.

Your hands started to produce flames.

===

Name: Scott Richards
Superpower: Dark Psychological Manipulation
---
Biography: Once an unremarkable software engineer, Scott developed extreme schizophrenia, or so he thought. What at first made him dangerous to others, became his solace as the rest of the world abandoned him. Listening to the voices and searching in the darkest corners of his mind. Now, he is back, having adopted an extremely nihilistic view for everything and calling himself "The Dark Prince" when out of control. He has the power to terrify people with his thoughts by tapping into their minds or create insecurities for them. Mental attacks can cause his adversaries to completely collapse by crippling them, or decaying their minds. His corrupting influence extends to himself every time he uses his power.
Appearance: Tall and very slim man, usually seen wearing a suit. Short black hair and brown eyes. Clean shaved with a discreet tattoo of a dark symbol on the top of his left hand. A larger one on his back.
---
XP: 7/20
---
HP: 20/20
---
Inventory:
Kitchen knives (3)
Rat poison
Black spray cans (3)

(Does my power affect animals? Would I be able to stop the dog for example?)

Well, you can try.

Assuming that the woman will come to the back to check, I grab a branch and quickly run around the house, towards the front gate. From there I hope to climb in and stealthily move towards the house.

You grabbed a branch and ran around the house to the front gate. You climbed in, almost falling along the way.

You were at the front door. A locked front door. You heard a womanly voice.

"Who's out there?" the woman said, then said after a short moment. "Imbeciles.."

You heard a door closing.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
Biography: In the past, he lived with his moderate family whose parents work as farmers. He discovered his superpower while playing hide-and-seek in his school with his friends. He made ice in the ground. Fortunately, he was hiding in an empty room and tried to melt it, which worked. No one discovered it. He is responsible, often putting himself at fault, and moderately kind. He lacks self confidence. Present day, he's a 9th grade student doing fine.
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

(Oh, also, you're in a hospital. You're pretty healed up.)

(+5 HP)

"Hmm? What's confusing-"

As the principal said so, the window to your far left crashed. You noticed the metal man again.

"I'm not done with you, Reagul. You still haven't had your injections."

The metal man formed a gigantic blade as his arm before running towards the principal, Mr. Reagul.

Your hands started to produce flames.

I try throwing the flames at the metal man. I hope the flames'll be gone. If not, i try lobbing more flame, but if the fire's gone, i create an ice block and throw it.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Name: Hephaestus
Superpower: Ash Mimicry
---
Biography: Formerly named Tom, he grew up in the city to a working class family. He learned the trade of metalworking and has been employed by the biggest steel works of the city ever since. His power was revealed several years ago when he survived a tragic accident that cost two of his coworkers their lives. Triggered accidentally at first, he quickly learned to control his abilities at will thanks to his stoic and obstinate nature, and subsequently adopted the name Hephaestus.
---
---
HP: 15/20
---
Inventory:
$100

"Hey Hep, my arm's doing good."
You could see almost flawless skin on his arms, as if there were no scars.
"Hospital had a special kind of doctor. How've you been doing? Been a day since you-know-what-I-mean."
"So what brings you here?"

"Glad to see you're all healed up so quickly. Listen, I was at the library to look up something, because of an... issue I'm having with someone. I also learned a thing that might interest you, if you don't know already; so I came by. Apparently shape-shifters may remain permanently in their transformed form, possibly because they take to it too much or something. I figured this might explain why the old man I brought here called the goblin his son; maybe that creature was a shape-shifter who grew into his role a little too much. Sorry to bring this all up again, by the way, but it's been running in my head all the time. "
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

I try throwing the flames at the metal man. I hope the flames'll be gone. If not, i try lobbing more flame, but if the fire's gone, i create an ice block and throw it.

You felt as if you were throwing your own classic ice bolt, but fire was spat from your hands. The metal man winced at the fire as his face was slightly burned.

Mr. Reagul formed fiery arms of his own and blocked against the man's blade. You could sense that the fire was solid too.

Now, your hands turned back to normal. They were as normal as before the heat came up.

So you made an ice block and threw it at the man. It broke in two as the man staggered back from the hit. Reagul turned to look at you before the man grappled him.

"GET THIS MAN OFF OF ME!" Reagul shouted as the man's blade turned into those same needles that pierced into your head.

===

---
Biography: Formerly named Tom, he grew up in the city to a working class family. He learned the trade of metalworking and has been employed by the biggest steel works of the city ever since. His power was revealed several years ago when he survived a tragic accident that cost two of his coworkers their lives. Triggered accidentally at first, he quickly learned to control his abilities at will thanks to his stoic and obstinate nature, and subsequently adopted the name Hephaestus.
---
---
HP: 13/20
---
Inventory:
$100

"Glad to see you're all healed up so quickly. Listen, I was at the library to look up something, because of an... issue I'm having with someone. I also learned a thing that might interest you, if you don't know already; so I came by. Apparently shape-shifters may remain permanently in their transformed form, possibly because they take to it too much or something. I figured this might explain why the old man I brought here called the goblin his son; maybe that creature was a shape-shifter who grew into his role a little too much. Sorry to bring this all up again, by the way, but it's been running in my head all the time. "

"Hmm," Matt said. "Well, that seems explain the case with the goblin. Useful info if I ever bump into another shapeshifter."

Matt moved away from his computer and sighed.

"You want something to drink?" he asked.

As soon as he said that, you heard the same man's voice.

"TOM! I'M HERE!"

You didn't hear him come from the entrance. He was already behind you, grabbing you by your neck and slamming it against the counter.

(-2 HP)

Slowly, you started to feel your neck burning. His green arm.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$100

"Hmm," Matt said. "Well, that seems explain the case with the goblin. Useful info if I ever bump into another shapeshifter."
Matt moved away from his computer and sighed.
"You want something to drink?" he asked.
As soon as he said that, you heard the same man's voice.
"TOM! I'M HERE!"
You didn't hear him come from the entrance. He was already behind you, grabbing you by your neck and slamming it against the counter.
(-2 HP)
Slowly, you started to feel your neck burning. His green arm.

"Oh for- get lost, you freak!" I grow ash around my neck protectively, but also grab his wrists and expand as much ash on him as I can, especially around his arm - in the feeble hope that it is sufficiently non-reactive to clog up the acid - and up on to his face. I also try to get up again, or at least away from the counter. Whatever happens, I don't let go of his arms.
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

You felt as if you were throwing your own classic ice bolt, but fire was spat from your hands. The metal man winced at the fire as his face was slightly burned.

Mr. Reagul formed fiery arms of his own and blocked against the man's blade. You could sense that the fire was solid too.

Now, your hands turned back to normal. They were as normal as before the heat came up.

So you made an ice block and threw it at the man. It broke in two as the man staggered back from the hit. Reagul turned to look at you before the man grappled him.

"GET THIS MAN OFF OF ME!" Reagul shouted as the man's blade turned into those same needles that pierced into your head.

I fire Ice bolts repeatedly while charging and hoping to tackle the man.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$100

"Oh for- get lost, you freak!" I grow ash around my neck protectively, but also grab his wrists and expand as much ash on him as I can, especially around his arm - in the feeble hope that it is sufficiently non-reactive to clog up the acid - and up on to his face. I also try to get up again, or at least away from the counter. Whatever happens, I don't let go of his arms.

You grew ash around your neck and grabbed his wrists, hoping to clog up the acid with ash. At first, the acid didn't let up.

"Hep, what are you doing?!" Matt said as he got up from his chair. "Hey, why are you choking yourself?"

Your mind cleared up for a moment. Your hands were on your neck.

"Hephaestus," Matt said. "Let's go to a coffee shop. You're going to tell me what happened."

===

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

I fire Ice bolts repeatedly while charging and hoping to tackle the man.

The ice bolts hit the metallic side of the man, and he didn't budge. You tackled him and knocked him over. One of his needles made a superficial cut into your face, but you shrugged it off.

"Ah, so you want to be injected again?"

His hands were going for your head now. The principal brought his fiery hand down onto the man's face, burning it off. He screamed as he shoved you back and turned to run. Surprisingly he was able to find the broken window to jump out of.

"Huh," Mr. Reagul said. "We'll need to kill him. Soon.."

He put his hands on your shoulders.

"Finish school and head home. I'll have someone watch you in case the metal man comes after you again."

===

---
Biography: Dolan was an only child born to a normal family, his father seemed to possess some kind of control over light, so Dolan may have inherited his power from his father, he first discovered it when he was 8, he was making some objects float, Right now he owns a relatively successful small restaurant in a part of town, at first he seems like a cheerful person, but he's actually very cruel and selfish, he also has a habit of biting his tongue until it bleeds when he is in a bad situation, he acts normal so he doesn't have to risk being frowned down by others, he uses his powers mostly when it's a conflict, so he doesn't cause much disruption.
I figure this should be preserved for important situations, such as defending the core from an invasion.

---
---
HP: 9/20
{IIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiii}

You know, I've just realized how much stuff I can do with my powers.
I'm pretty sure I could make moving walls, I could fly, I could have super strength, I could have super durability, I could freeze people in place, I could reverse gravity, I could make buildings collapse, I could use virtually anything as a projectile, I could make protective domes, I could crush things into atoms, I could make black holes, though of course with the appropriate level, can you confirm any of those for me?

All of those can be done with the right level. Most of them can be done indirectly with your powers.

In the real world, I attempt to move my arms, to see if the effect wore off, if it doesn't work as it won't I attempt to headbutt the Nuckelavee in front of me with all my forehead, and try to walk way or roll away from him, to see if I can regain control of my arms, and if I still don't, I try to make it so the shards of glass from the window fly into the grass Nuckelavee.

In the mind world, with my powers, I attempt to create a small wall between me and the fire Nuckelavee, the wall will just be gravity that is going to reflect whatever the Nuckelavee throws back at him, or atleast slow down the speed of his projectiles.

You regained control over your arms as you headbutted Todd away. He released his grip and fell back, shaking his head.

In your mind, the fire Todd slowly faded away. When he disappeared, the plant Todd replaced him.

At the corner of your eyes, you saw the chef handling the plant Todd just fine, but there didn't seem to be any results.

In your mind, you made a wall of gravity. The plant Todd didn't send any projectiles but moved towards you, noticeably slower as he got into the wall.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

^That's really bad quoting fail. Edit: It's happening to me too. I guess something's with AG?

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

The ice bolts hit the metallic side of the man, and he didn't budge. You tackled him and knocked him over. One of his needles made a superficial cut into your face, but you shrugged it off.

"Ah, so you want to be injected again?"

His hands were going for your head now. The principal brought his fiery hand down onto the man's face, burning it off. He screamed as he shoved you back and turned to run. Surprisingly he was able to find the broken window to jump out of.

"Huh," Mr. Reagul said. "We'll need to kill him. Soon.."

He put his hands on your shoulders.

"Finish school and head home. I'll have someone watch you in case the metal man comes after you again."

"Well. Okay." I give the short answer and see if i know where this hospital is located. I head to school if i know. Home otherwise. Ask Reagul if i don't know the path to both.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

"Well. Okay." I give the short answer and see if i know where this hospital is located. I head to school if i know. Home otherwise. Ask Reagul if i don't know the path to both.

The hospital was near school, and you knew this place. You've been here several times before when you were young.

Somewhere along the way to school, you noticed your hands heating up again. The sidewalk was slightly crowded, and you guessed that some people noticed the heat change as they walked near you.

Sooner or later, your hands were going to burst into flames.

===

---

---
---
HP: 7/20
{IIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiii}

By wall of gravity, I mean something like sideways gravity by the way.

"Finally" I thought as my arms are free from whatever effect was on them.

In the real world, as the Nuckelavee is shaking his head, I lift my leg up and stomp his face as hard as I can, using increased gravity to increase the effect, hoping to stun him long enough so that I can Retrieve my shovel.
I also try to spot where the water Nuckelavee is.

In the mind world, I reverse the direction of the wall just as the Nuckelavee stops being inside it, and attempt to shoulder tackle him, keeping my neck protected with my shoulder.

You stomped on the fire Todd's face and he stayed on the ground for good.

You turned to see the water Todd kneeling on the floor, his eyes looking nowhere. The plant Todd was in a stand-off against the chef. Green blade against kitchen knife.

They were just circling around each other.

In your mind, all that was left was the plant Todd. You reversed the direction of the wall and the plant Todd walked just as slowly as he did before. He brought out his whip out as you charged into him.

You were pulled towards him as the whip wrapped around your wrist. He took a punch at you and you winced in the real world.

(-2 HP)

The plant Todd didn't seem to be letting up, both in your mind and the real world.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$100

You grew ash around your neck and grabbed his wrists, hoping to clog up the acid with ash. At first, the acid didn't let up.
"Hep, what are you doing?!" Matt said as he got up from his chair. "Hey, why are you choking yourself?"
Your mind cleared up for a moment. Your hands were on your neck.
"Hephaestus," Matt said. "Let's go to a coffee shop. You're going to tell me what happened."

"You didn't see anyone else, did you? *sigh* Alright, if you think it would do any good. Let's go."
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$100

"You didn't see anyone else, did you? *sigh* Alright, if you think it would do any good. Let's go."

Matt shook his head. "No, I didn't see anyone."

You both walked to the coffee shop. He ordered a mocha.

"Hep, so tell me," Matt said as you both sat opposite each other in a rather cozy brown atmosphere.

===

---

---
---
{IIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiii}

Ín the real world, I attempt to grab my shovel which I dropped earlier, and try to sneak up on the plant Nuckelavee, attempting to do the good old increased gravity overhead slash.

In the mind world I attempt to throw my own punch at him, being ready to start stomping him in case he falls down.

In your mind, you retaliated with another punch and it connected, driving Todd away.

In the real world, you saw the only Todd left breathing slightly more heavily. The chef went in for a cut but Todd barely got out of the way, not even fighting back.

In your mind, Todd was slowly disappearing.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

The hospital was near school, and you knew this place. You've been here several times before when you were young.

Somewhere along the way to school, you noticed your hands heating up again. The sidewalk was slightly crowded, and you guessed that some people noticed the heat change as they walked near you.

Sooner or later, your hands were going to burst into flames.

I try flinging fire into the air? I guess?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$100

Matt shook his head. "No, I didn't see anyone."
You both walked to the coffee shop. He ordered a mocha.
"Hep, so tell me," Matt said as you both sat opposite each other in a rather cozy brown atmosphere.

I order an espresso and begin telling him my situation.
"It's kind of a long story. It has to do with an accident many years ago, in the foundry. I was working with two of my coworkers, when out of the blue one of the vats cracked and began leaking molten metal. The vats were old, our boss didn't want to replace them, so I guess it had to happen sometime. Problem was, we three were right next to the leak when it happened and got hit. I don't remember very well what happened then, but next thing I remember is us lying a few feet away from the leaking vat. The other two eventually succumbed to the severe burns they got; me, my skin looked charred where I was hit - and it hurt like hell - but I recovered. Over the next few days the charred bits would expand and grow thicker, which got the doctors completely confused; this is when I learned about my powers, trying to contain the charring of my skin and flesh. Right now I have sufficient control to superficially turn to ash.

Now of course that was years ago, and everything was fine - relatively speaking - until very recently. This morning, I was attacked by a man with an acid-dripping arm. Said he was a friend of the two colleagues who died in the incident, and he's out to get my hide because he makes me responsible of what happened. I defended myself and he eventually got away, but he kept coming back out of nowhere the whole day. Funny thing is, no-one else can see him. It's like he's in my head or something. What do you think, ever heard of a similar case?"
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

I try flinging fire into the air? I guess?

You flung fire into the air and the crowd moved out of the way.

"What do you think you're doing?" an old man said from a few feet away. "You're endangering people!"

Suddenly you felt a hand grip your head.

"Try'na cause some trouble, young'un?"

It was the same metal man. No one was intervening then.

===

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$97

I order an espresso and begin telling him my situation.
"It's kind of a long story. It has to do with an accident many years ago, in the foundry. I was working with two of my coworkers, when out of the blue one of the vats cracked and began leaking molten metal. The vats were old, our boss didn't want to replace them, so I guess it had to happen sometime. Problem was, we three were right next to the leak when it happened and got hit. I don't remember very well what happened then, but next thing I remember is us lying a few feet away from the leaking vat. The other two eventually succumbed to the severe burns they got; me, my skin looked charred where I was hit - and it hurt like hell - but I recovered. Over the next few days the charred bits would expand and grow thicker, which got the doctors completely confused; this is when I learned about my powers, trying to contain the charring of my skin and flesh. Right now I have sufficient control to superficially turn to ash.

Now of course that was years ago, and everything was fine - relatively speaking - until very recently. This morning, I was attacked by a man with an acid-dripping arm. Said he was a friend of the two colleagues who died in the incident, and he's out to get my hide because he makes me responsible of what happened. I defended myself and he eventually got away, but he kept coming back out of nowhere the whole day. Funny thing is, no-one else can see him. It's like he's in my head or something. What do you think, ever heard of a similar case?"

(-$3 for espresso; is it priced right?)

"Hmm.." Matt said as he took a sip. "No one can see him, huh? Well, I've never dealt with cases like this but I'm pretty sure it's in your head."

You both sat for a while in silence.

"Or maybe someone put that illusion into your head. I'm not too sure, but that's the most likely reason."

You two spent the next hour talking about interests. Apparently, Matt wanted to be a singer. He never did.

"Well, I've gotta get back to my job. I'd be happy to accompany you in case that man comes again."

You looked to your left and saw the same man walking towards you. He was about thirty feet away, his lips a wide grin.

===

---
PECK PECK PECK PECK PECK PECK PECK PECK PECK PECK PECK PECK PECK PECK PECK

---
---
{IIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiii}

In the real world, I increase the gravity near the Nuckelavee, and wait until the chef strikes, then I cease it, I also go and attempt to pick my ****ing shovel up.

In the mind world, as the Nuckelavee is disappearing, I go for another punch at him.

In your mind, you sent another punch but it went through him instead. Nothing of effect came to Todd in the real world.

In the real world, you increased gravity near Todd. He was noticeably slower, and the chef took his chance, cutting up his neck. He left a pool of ants as he choked to death.

But he was moving. He wasn't dead yet. You checked (while picking up your shovel, I'm sorry) around and saw the fire Todd trying to get away on a crawl.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

---
---
---
---
Inventory:
$17.50

You flung fire into the air and the crowd moved out of the way.

"What do you think you're doing?" an old man said from a few feet away. "You're endangering people!"

Suddenly you felt a hand grip your head.

"Try'na cause some trouble, young'un?"

It was the same metal man. No one was intervening then.

I prepare to do some self-defense, preparing an ice bolt if he does anything weird. "No." I replied.

Showing 316-330 of 721