ForumsThe TavernRight Now I'm Thinking...

172 47874
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

What are you thinking about right now? You could call this the thought feed, or something like that. Just a random thread.

I'll start: When is the profile update going to happen?

• 172 Replies
mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Glad to see you too guys! Life is good but hard, like an awesome game, that's what I'm thinking.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@SirLegendary Hahaha World is strange with all these time zone ! : It's currently 10:08 Pm Here =)
@KatPryde Hahaha Thanks ^^ What book did you buy ?
@mamibo True It's always fun to survive one more day on this cruel game xD

I Think I'm lucky to have met you all hahaha !

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

I Think I'm lucky to have met you all hahaha !

Cheers, bro!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Cheers, bro!

@mamibo Hahaha you too =) !

I think activity is really down this time :x , How are you all ? I've Haste to see you again !

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@KatPryde ! Woow ! That's a lot of good books x')

Tolkien ? It's the writer of MiddleEarth isn't it ? It sound cool !

The Problem of Pain seems interesting

The Portable Twentieth-Century Russian Reader what about this one ?

The Mystery , "fiding true love in a world of broken lovers " x'D the title made me laugh.
It's something I've minded , It surely be interesting !

Wow Goblet of Fire ? Hahaha you will probably laugh but it's where I am in the movies x'D , How is the serie in book ?

Thanks for Sharing Kat ! I'm now thinking about so many books x'D I'm surely need to read some book again , I like reading but it's been a long time when i think about !

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@KatPryde No wonder you're such a good writer.

Anyways it's 4am here, I have no idea what to do.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

It's a collection of several Russian authors from the twentieth century, like Tolstoy and Chekhov. Short stories and excerpts from novels, mainly. There's a book for nineteenth-century authors, as well. I've read that, too, and liked it.

Wow thanks for explanation hahaha it sounds interesting !

Tolstoy

Hey it's Leo/Léon Tolstoi ? If it's the case I already hear some things about it

I always like books better than movies, especially if the book came first. I judge movies on how faithful they are to the books. And I don't think the Harry Potter movies are very faithful; they added a lot of stuff while leaving other stuff out.

Yeah I think you're right on that , It's like the anime and the paper mangas , Anime often add a lot of stuff to the original story and often get far from the essential and finally it can be weird x').

Agree with @SirLegendary , You're doing very well for debating , writing and for haikus !
Well Done ^.^ !

Anyways it's 4am here, I have no idea what to do.

Maybe you should try some relaxing ? Just close your eyes and let's the mind doing the rest.
I'm maybe weird but , when I doing this it's like my mind make some movies or things like that x'D Sometimes it's pretty cool , sometimes not depends of the feeling I suppose !

As for me I will surely go to sleep , I'm planned to write a poem for your contest Sir, Just need to find time and inspiration x'). This time everyone have made heavy stuff ! I really liked Kat's one and I will try to do my best to do at least as well as her ! =)

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

7:24AM Still awake.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Short sleeve weather *sigh*...
I saw snow on my neighbour's car this morning... (
It's freezing even though I wear an Ushanka (earflaps)

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@KatPryde Hahaha so you've finally buy your sweater, Did you buy a sports one or a Band one maybe ?
Hahaha it's always good to have pretty smelling products x'D I'm personally like when things smell good Hahaha

@mamibo Hahaha hey there buddy ! Sure weather it surely cold in your country, it's actually really cold here too x'D but I imagine it's a lot more into your country !

I'm thinking about my poem.. Nothing at all for now x'D I've one idea but deadline is near

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@KatPryde Hahaha that's ok winter is coming ! October is nearly finish

it's just me or time I'd really quickly these day ? Months pass like speed of light hahaha

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Just woke up from a weird sleep. Had a ton of dreams.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@SirLegendary hahah if you remember it feel free to tell us

@KatPryde Hahaha so you like minecraft ? I like dreams too !

I'm really tired x'D by the way I will tell you the last dream I remember x'D

I remember I was helping people for shifting in a new house, when suddenly I went to the back of the truck, and surprise ! A big red haired clown was in the truck xD behind a box, I watched it and said like hmmm Hello ?

Fatal error x'D he finds nothing more funny than stalk me wherever I go singing: Po Po Pom
Hands in the belly when walking behind me x'D.. It was really really annoying !

I was tired of shifting and he said me something like Hey if you stop I assassinate you !
I've watching it and said like x'D seriously ? Did you went from Laughing School ? You're not credible sorry x'D.

I remember he stalk me even in the sewers, what a crazy clown x'D
If I have the choice I surely preferred to see the Joker Hahaha.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Well I had a dream about being in high school again. Don't really remember much anymore.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Yet another movie about Wolverine?! Don't they have any better-

*reads wikipedia* "The film also marks Jackman's final performance as the titular character after appearing in every main entry in the X-Men series to date. "

Oh, well OK, if it's the last...

Showing 61-75 of 172