ForumsThe TavernRight Now I'm Thinking...

172 47873
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

What are you thinking about right now? You could call this the thought feed, or something like that. Just a random thread.

I'll start: When is the profile update going to happen?

• 172 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@KatPryde wow.. That's sound really good x'D I should try

I'm thinking about my return at home x'D

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

@KatPryde Peanut butter goes well with honey, just make sure it's not TOO sweet.

I'm thinking about the small things I have in my life. I actually do this every time the sun is about to come up and forget it after. I keep thinking about things that I want, or things that displease me, but I don't think about things that make up for the worse things.

When I'm working I think how boring it is, when I talk to people I think of how cool they are, when I eat I think how tasteless everything is.

But you know, there are some nights when I don't sleep at all. Then I think about even when my job is boring it allows me to live and sometimes I learn new things from it. I think about when I envy people for them being interesting I remember that I'm interesting enough for them to talk to me. I think that when I say food is tasteless, I'm just not trying to enjoy it at all.

It's an endless loop but I'm not going to fix it, there's nothing to fix here.

What do you think?

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@Saiyoku Sounds deep

Most of food is tasteless because it's too industrial, better food is the natural one, or the hand made you should try it

You're cool too ! All people can add to the balance you don't need to be like others just find your own way to go and enjoy it

About hard time sleeping I've experienced it sometimes too, thinking about how could the world be better, or just fall into my thoughts like watching a movie but in the head x'D

My better advice is Endure the worst and Enjoy the better at maximum, enjoy your present and don't mind the past or the future

And now I think I will take a shower

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Did some of you planned to watch the supermoon today ?

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

I'm thinking about my dreams... They're scary and funny at the same time.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@KatPryde Hahaha I hope you could ! Seems I can't in my country :/ a lot of clouds x'D

@trigon123 Same x'D mine can be really weird Hahaha, we've maked a thread for dreams of you interested of sharing

I've haste to read Kat ones Hahaha it's been a while

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Did some of you planned to watch the supermoon today ?

I saw it at the right time.
I was coming home from work around 5 pm and there it was, gigantic and bright!
That was a cool sight!

An hour later I came outside to walk my dogs and it was already high in the sky and small again.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@SSTG Hahaha nice ! Seems you've been lucky ^^ unfortunately the sky was too cloudy in my country so I haven't seen it ^^ did you take some pictures ?

Nothing special in mind, I've just finished cooking ^^

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

@SSTG Hahaha nice ! Seems you've been lucky ^^ unfortunately the sky was too cloudy in my country so I haven't seen it ^^ did you take some pictures ?

My wife took some with her phone but they were too grainy.
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@SSTG Oh I see that's too bad :/

By the way I've cooked some " pain perdu"

Here's a pic : https://s21.postimg.org/o9paop5g7/DSC_0008.jpg

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Just had the best dream of my life. The sad part? I woke up.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@SirLegendary Hahaha x'D I know this feeling Sir.. Maybe you can share it in the dream thread if it's not too personal

After a few gray days, the weather is actually cool Sounds the journey will be good !

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

@SirLegendary same here bud.

I'm thinking about my exes and now I miss them all. At least now I remember life is good.

@Last4Skull don't trust the weather, it's lying. I woke up in a sunny day, went out and now I'm freezing.. -_-

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

That I want the temperature to get cold and I want snow.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@Saiyoku x'D you were right rain, and wind all the day x'D Seems that the weather is Sadic

exes ? Like .Exe ? Or the Loves ones x'D ? Don't worry life is long you will meet others ^^

@SSTG Hahaha we are near December it will maybe snowing this year ^^

I think about the past

Showing 91-105 of 172