ForumsForum GamesVote to Kick | Voting & Discussion

208 56642
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag107/Jose_Luis_Esguerra/VTK_banner_zpsz0sowaaw.jpg?t=1472737826

Voting Thread Purpose
Use this thread to discuss and vote who to kick. You don't need to vote right away, you may try persuading others to vote. If you vote, you cannot change or undo your vote. Please follow this template when voting:

@SirLegendary (tag me so I see that you casted your vote)

Voting to kick: (username)
Reason/s: (state your reason for voting this user out)

How to Play

There will be five to ten users (depending on how many sign up within 1 weeks). Every week users will vote to kick any one out of the group. The last person standing wins! How you survive depends on you and how you interact with the other members of the group. Discuss who to kick, vote, then he/she shall be kicked.

Simple sushi!

Rules

Please read carefully:

- No Flaming to get someone kicked, if you do, YOU WILL BE KICKED.
- Keep things in good spirit, if you don't, YOU WILL BE KICKED.
- Once you're kicked, you're kicked. THAT'S FINAL.
- Once you vote, you cannot change your vote.
- You may have more than one reason to vote for someone.
- This is not a popularity contest. Kick anyone.
- In the event of a draw, we will flip a coin to determine who's to be kicked out. If there are three or more users, we will roll a dice.
- If all users have voted before the round ends, the round will end.
- Once you are kicked, you cannot vote until the finals. Read the rule below.
- During the finals, all participants who have been eliminated will be called back to vote for the last kick.

Signed up!

1. @Loop_Stratos
2. @Doombreed
3. @MattEmAngel
4. @HahiHa
5. @Chryosten
6. @armorplayergc
7. @akshobhya
8. @red303
9. @shafaet
10. @BalkanRenegades

Eliminated

End of the round results/Spreadsheet

WINNER:

• 208 Replies
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

@SirLegendary
Voting: MattEmAngel
Reason: Because everyone else is I guess. Don't want to seem too conspicuous.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

He already has two votes against him due to his rash course of action, and is currently the one most at risk of being kicked this round.

Reason: for not liking Chryos's "new" name, and also, he already got a lot of votes in this round... yeah...

Reason: Because everyone else is I guess. Don't want to seem too conspicuous.

Oh so you are literally voting because everyone else is, all of you...Sheep! xD

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Voting to kick: Chryosten
Reason/s: Because we need to have a first blood and no one but the-guy-that-changed-usernames have a reason to be kicked... I don't know most enough, i should :/

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I was going to counter that Legend also changed usernames but then I realised that he's the host and thus isn't participating in this game. Also, you forgot to ping Legend in your vote (although I'm not too sure if that's a requirement or not).

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Please do @/summon me next time, it helps.

Voting to kick: Chryosten
Reason: Because he wants me out.

Oh wait I'm not a part of this game.

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

@SirLegendary

Voting to kick: MattEmAngel
Reason: Started voting at Day1

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Finally, someone with a reason to vote other than "everyone else does" Thanks @shafaet (nice armatar btw, but not as cool as the ice elementals in my opinion)

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

@Doombreed I actually picked this armatar since these are the new armatars from the 10th anniversary contest of AG and it does look pretty cool imo But I might change it sometime since I can't stick to the same armatar for too long :P

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Looks like most people have voted. We just need one more vote to finish this round. *cough* @BalkanRenegades *cough*

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

and @akshobhya! please vote you guys!

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It's roughly about a week now. Can we start the next round yet?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Announcement

Eliminated: @MattEmAngel

Results from last round: Spread Sheet

The next round starts now!
Signed up!

1. @Loop_Stratos
2. @Doombreed
3. @/MattEmAngel
4. @HahiHa
5. @Chryosten
6. @armorplayergc
7. @akshobhya
8. @red303
9. @shafaet
10. @BalkanRenegades

The next round starts now!

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

@SirLegendary

Voting to kick: akshobhya
Reason: Didn't vote to kick anyone on this thread at round one let alone drop in a reply.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

@SirLegendary

Voting to kick: BalkanRenegades
Reason: Didn't vote for anyone despite being quite active over the week. Also a lack of reply in this thread.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@SirLegendary

Voting to kick: Shafaet
Reason: For not trying to understand that there may be some valid reason that a person has not voted here and possibly because he might have had a very busy schedule during that week and for waiting to be the first to vote out someone here just hours after a summon and not trying to see a valid reason for the happening. For having rated only 11 games even after playing many and liking a show that tells of post-apocalyptic world filled with "walkers" that tends to scare and infuse Kinemortophobia in children along with heading a group of 10 in an island game where he fights the military along with the "walkers". For stating (in the comments) that he has not really considered getting more quests/playing more games, indicating any one of these or maybe both. Also for having these many reasons to be kicked out!

Showing 16-30 of 208