ForumsForum GamesVote to Kick | Voting & Discussion

208 56563
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag107/Jose_Luis_Esguerra/VTK_banner_zpsz0sowaaw.jpg?t=1472737826

Voting Thread Purpose
Use this thread to discuss and vote who to kick. You don't need to vote right away, you may try persuading others to vote. If you vote, you cannot change or undo your vote. Please follow this template when voting:

@SirLegendary (tag me so I see that you casted your vote)

Voting to kick: (username)
Reason/s: (state your reason for voting this user out)

How to Play

There will be five to ten users (depending on how many sign up within 1 weeks). Every week users will vote to kick any one out of the group. The last person standing wins! How you survive depends on you and how you interact with the other members of the group. Discuss who to kick, vote, then he/she shall be kicked.

Simple sushi!

Rules

Please read carefully:

- No Flaming to get someone kicked, if you do, YOU WILL BE KICKED.
- Keep things in good spirit, if you don't, YOU WILL BE KICKED.
- Once you're kicked, you're kicked. THAT'S FINAL.
- Once you vote, you cannot change your vote.
- You may have more than one reason to vote for someone.
- This is not a popularity contest. Kick anyone.
- In the event of a draw, we will flip a coin to determine who's to be kicked out. If there are three or more users, we will roll a dice.
- If all users have voted before the round ends, the round will end.
- Once you are kicked, you cannot vote until the finals. Read the rule below.
- During the finals, all participants who have been eliminated will be called back to vote for the last kick.

Signed up!

1. @Loop_Stratos
2. @Doombreed
3. @MattEmAngel
4. @HahiHa
5. @Chryosten
6. @armorplayergc
7. @akshobhya
8. @red303
9. @shafaet
10. @BalkanRenegades

Eliminated

End of the round results/Spreadsheet

WINNER:

• 208 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Reasons: Let's kick the moderator.

This again?

They are bad beings that ruin the poor commoners' count to 100. They're misusing their power. They shouldn't ruin counts. Kick definitely.

As I already mentioned before, I don't remember ever ruining the Count to 100. Besides, you're forgetting that the Count to 100 is a game with two teams; regular users, and mods/admins. You are constantly ruining our count, too, in case you didn't realize. So actually, I would argue you are the one that should be kicked since not only do you ruin our count all the time, but you complain about our participation, which is unsportsmanlike.
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

As I already mentioned before, I don't remember ever ruining the Count to 100. Besides, you're forgetting that the Count to 100 is a game with two teams; regular users, and mods/admins. You are constantly ruining our count, too, in case you didn't realize. So actually, I would argue you are the one that should be kicked since not only do you ruin our count all the time, but you complain about our participation, which is unsportsmanlike.

it was flavor text :/
i'm not even sure i'm doing it the way it should be or not

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

it was flavor text :/

Don't worry, I'm just playing along Although I do disagree in a way: it is not just flavor text, it is the reason you gave to kick me. You should expect the other players to address your reasons, whether to confirm or refute them.

i'm not even sure i'm doing it the way it should be or not

I guess it depends how you want to play the game. From what I can see, you currently play by the (let's just call it this way) 'hit and run' tactic, meaning you throw in a random reason and retreat, watching whatever discussion may come from it. You could also choose to give a reason and try to defend it by arguing in favor of it, or by refuting other reasons. Both are fine, I think.

Of course, this only strengthens my own argument. It also exposes you; not only do you use unfair reasons, you won't even defend them. I would argue these are fine reasons to kick you.
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

@SirLegendary

Voting to kick: Loop_Stratos

Reason: he wants to kick HahiHa only because he's a moderator and that moderators kill the count

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I hate to admit it but I think HahiHa is more correct on this one. His arguments hold more value and besides, it's still early to kick him (of course one may argue that later one he may be the one to kick me, but whatever, where's the fun in kicking him so soon...). After all, he can respond to the other players' attacks quite well, it makes the game more interesting.

Oh what the heck. I won't vote him this round...

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

What the heck, kicking myself next turn(aka no vote).

I can't debate and this turns out to be a debate fg, w/e.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Your wish is my command. Although I think it is a pity that you don't at least try.

@SirLegendary

Voting to kick: Loop Stratos
Reasons: It is the second time he voted to kick me, and while the first time his reasoning seemed merely random, this time I considered it downright hypocritical; reasoning he didn't bother to defend when challenged.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@SirLegendary

Voting to Kick: Loop_Stratos
Reason: Pretty much surrendered because he doesn't like debates. Better kick someone who wants to be kicked.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

@SirLegendary

Reasons: Gave up an argument as to why we should kick HahiHa. Also wanted to get himself kicked.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@SirLegendary

Reasons: Because the mod here has not ruined counts yet and none of the mods misuse their power and sometimes go out of their way to help a commoner. So, false things said are the reasons.

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

@SirLegendary

Reasons: Everything that has been already mentioned and for willingly not participating in the debates.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Announcement

It has been 7 days.

Eliminated: @Loop_Stratos

The spread sheet is in the OP.

Let the new round begin!

Signed Up:

1. @/Loop_Stratos
2. @Doombreed
3. @/MattEmAngel
4. @HahiHa
5. @Chryosten
6. @armorplayergc
7. @akshobhya
8. @red303
9. @shafaet
10. @/BalkanRenegades

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Umm, where's red? @red303 buddy, did you wander too close to the edge of the world and fell off again?

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

No, I don't think I've fallen off yet. Just a combination of not being able to get on much and not knowing who to vote. Kind of ironic how I voted someone for being inactive one round then didn't post at all the next round.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

*SPOILER ALERT*

Mass of dedicated voters incoming.

Run red! Hide!

Showing 61-75 of 208