ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1554 517324
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,554 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@TheDevloper Welcome here ! Raze is a fun game I agree ^^ enjoy the forums !

What kind of game did you planned to make ? I'm curious Hahaha

SpiritTaker
SpiritTaker
83 posts
Constable

Hi ! We should have an "Old? Come post here!" xD. Just for fun.

Muradik123
Muradik123
4 posts
Nomad

But Spirit, you're not old (kek)
If anything, I am. I'm a legitimate senior member of ArmorGames, I joined in 2011!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Welcome on the forums Muradik123 the veteran of the kingdom of Armoria ! I wish you will have fun on the forums I've seen your game

WindFairy
WindFairy
1 posts
Nomad

Hello ! I am happy to be playing on your site guys! Hello ! I am happy to be playing on your site guys!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Welcome here @WindFairy Have fun on the forums and maybe take a look at forums games

jeffrey539
jeffrey539
13 posts
Jester

Hi

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

But Spirit, you're not old (kek)
If anything, I am. I'm a legitimate senior member of ArmorGames, I joined in 2011!

@Muradik123 no you are not!

You have 4 post, 17 quests,... JUST SAYING ;-)

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@jeffrey539. Hi and welcome here

crp926
crp926
17 posts
Shepherd

Hello

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@crp926 Hello and welcome here

Tristea
Tristea
21 posts
Peasant

Hello everybody, my name is Tristea you can call Tris if you prefer

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Welcome!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@Tristea x'D Yeah you've even posted here Welcome buddy ! Have fun here and maybe try the forums games ^^

@Fabiyenhi Hi and Welcome here ^^

Saintagasfer
Saintagasfer
1 posts
Count

@nacrazy
I know what you mean until recently did not know that there are different contests and stuff) look a couple of years, know of the existence of any secret society

Showing 151-165 of 1554