ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 188927
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

45. I know... but I think it is Kat! I mean, PL not posting here would help the girls!

I'm afraid of the cats... they are everywhere! *is attacked by a cat*
AH! >.< *runs*

UGH! I ran in the wrong direction!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

46. *scares the cat with a cap* Hahaha I'm still alive! That ninja is still there, but it seems that she's just watching.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

44. *A large tiger comes up to PLGuy.* Hahahaha! Cats can be stronger than you think!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

45. Ah. That's my tiger. What are you doing there. Shoo shoo.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

46. Man, guard your pet. I don't want to be their newest toy and eventually meal 0_o

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

44. I have a pet, too! *A giant python comes to PLGuy and "hugs" him*

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

45. Good that I watched that Bear Grylls Episode, so I know how to fight off this beast! ><
*starts tickling the python with fingers. It starts hissing in a panic and then quickly slithers away*

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

46. What are you doing!? Didn't you see he was just trying to be nice to you! You monster!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

47. *before hearing Fisher's words* Where are you going! I didn't finish with you yet! *after* You are right... I took away this attitude from my world, where they say something along the lines: You idiot. In this world, it's kill or BE killed!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

43. *The python comes back to me and starts crying.* Hey! You're such a bully! You made him cry!

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

44. *sigh*
>Control + alt + delete
>start task manager
>Python v3.6
>End process

He can't cry if he doesn't exist! No problem!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

42. So the solution is kill him? But... But... *A python ghost comes up from the ground with a raging look in its eyes.* THAT HAPPENS! And this is no ordinary ghost! Python ghosts are fully capable of hurting people!

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

43. *takes a vacuum cleaner and sucks up the ghost*
Don't worry he's not dead yet! And the bolt lock mechanism only allows fingerprint locking!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

44. SCILLER! YOU'RE BEING MEAN TO HIM! STOP IT!
Now we have a ghost who's going to haunt and hurt us...
Any ideas?
*a winged swordfish flying at a super high speed (40m/s) hits the vacuum cleaner, which makes a hole and allows the ghost to escape*

This could be bad... but I'm not worried about the ghost, now, I'm more worried about the *another winged swordfish comes, but doesn't hit anything*

NOOOOOOO! A WAVE OF WINGED SWORDFISH IS HEADING THIS WAY! EVERYBODY RUN!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

45. Don't run. The situation is under control. *said while preparing a mighty sword for a powerful slash* Live by the sword, die by the sword! 😈

Showing 526-540 of 819