ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 189294
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

49. Mhhhhhhhhh... was this a ninja? Here? Gonna count them normally.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

50. Ninja? Where? I didn't see anything. Let's keep going and don't forget to whistle meanwhile.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

46. *Gets mad. Says in a very serious voice.* I am soulless. Deal with it. And what do you have against being a ghost, PLGuy?

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

47. Wait. So, because you don't have a soul, does that mean you won't turn into a ghost? *Says while pulling a swordfish out of his body*

Uh, medic?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

And what do you have against being a ghost, PLGuy?

Let's see... What if maybe... just maybe... I don't want to die? Especially in such a horrific way!
sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

49. Uh, anyone? Anyone help? Oh, for the love of *pulls out sewing kit and starts sewing his wound*

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

50. Hmm... @sciller45 are you by chance sewing something? Can you make me a pair of gloves when you finish? Nights are kinda chilly and my hands are freezing when doing job with ropes.
Gosh, what takes you so long and why are you trembling so funnily?

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

48. *Laughs.* Sciller, you're very good at that... Have you ever considered being a doctor?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

49. Or a self surgeon? xD There was that guy, that operated himself a few times.
Again super lovely topics and yarns incoming.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

47. PLGuy, you need better grammar. You always put commas where they shouldn't be.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

43. Well, the commas aren't forcing themselves. The writer is forcing them. Such bullying.

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

Shut up, or I'll force a comma into a place where it's not wanted!

Wait, that sounds wrong...

Maybe a hint.

Aren't I so lucky there aren't any comma labour laws?

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

42. Not for long. I am declaring a new law: the comma law. It is now illegal to force commas into places they are not wanted. It is comma abuse.

Signed by,
abcdragon66
KatPryde

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

43. In Polish we always put commas before "który" = which, that; " ponieważ" = because and so on. You use it when there are independent clauses, conditionals etc. I admit I have problems with differentiating inconsistent rules between these two languages. That doesn't mean that I can't improve, though

Comma party:
Commas, are beauties,
Put them, everywhere, you can,
Because, they, like it.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

41. Okay, fine. Here, I'll fix that without hurting the commas.

Comma party:
Commas are beauties;
Put them everywhere you can
Because they like it.

Showing 556-570 of 819