ForumsWEPRMigrants from mexico..... What are your views?

127 14750
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I went on this trip called the Youth Migrant Project for a week and the trip totally changed my life! You got to go to a migrant camp and see what it was like and the houses are as small as a small bedroom. I saw one house that size and six people were living in it. We got to help the migrants by giving them food in a food drive we did. When I was passing out food to them I saw a baby with a growth on its head. I met a girl named Lefelia while I was there and she is fourteen years old just like me, but her life is entirely different. She has lived in California, Washington, all over the place! Right now Lefelia, even though she is only fourteen, is working in the fields for her family. She probably will not go to high school or college. She will probably never get a real home, her own bedroom, or for that matter even her own bed. Man, the conditions they have to live in, for all they do for us, with so little pay, that's just wrong. Some people think they are here to steal our jobs, but they aren't. They are here to provide for their families and they are here because this is supposed to be a free country where any man can get the money he deserves. If we send the migrants away, who do you think will be generous enough to switch their nice office job to go live in a house the size of a small bedroom and pick berries for eighteen cents a gallon? Not me. Not you.
Fair trade is a solution that can help the migrants and their families. Fair trade products are sold and the maker of the product gets good money. Call or write a letter to a store near you and ask if they can get more fair trade products to sell. Go on trips like the youth migrant project. Tell people what you think about the migration issue. Speak out; it will make a difference.

• 127 Replies
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

What does that mean?

Man this is fun.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Craze, unless you have something constructive to add to this topic do not post here again. You are offensive, racist and rude.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I hate to admit it but, sorry, I agree with him.

Maybe, and I don't know what he trying to achieve by saying all that.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I ve changed my mind, 10 foot concrete wall with barb wire. 10 foot down with concrete and barb wire

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Wow, all I got to say.....owned.

Okay where was I?.....Okay well I'll bring back up what we are going to do about this situation. Alot of people are talking about sending the problem right back to another problem. We can't just send illegal immigrants back to Mexico because Mexico itself has its problems. I really want to stress how important it will be to help out Mexico instead of sending immigrants away.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Sorry I couldnt help. Wat I siad was constructive to the topic.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I got a better idea make a, please stop talking now!

How about a 30 feet wall.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Ummm no it wasn't. You were being racist earlier, and now you're talking about a barbed wire wall to keep out Mexicans. You either need to learn respect, or just leave forums. This is way too delicate for you to be making comments that do not even contribute to the debate.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

There, you see that, stumpyyy has a point and I agree with him.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Uhh yes there is! I am not going to list all of the things America has, when you can just Google it. I suggest that!

@Craze, "Neither does yours"
What are you talking about?

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

natural.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

[quote]I got a better idea make a, please stop talking now!
How about a 30 feet wall.
LoL

Neither does yours Estel.

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

I think that the Mexicans should just stop coming to America. There is nothing different from mexico and here.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I don't know what we are accomplishing by feuding with each other, its not making any sense anymore.

We're just arguing for no reason or just so someone can win here.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Yea. I agree. Its just nicer here.

Showing 106-120 of 127