ForumsWEPRMigrants from mexico..... What are your views?

127 14752
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I went on this trip called the Youth Migrant Project for a week and the trip totally changed my life! You got to go to a migrant camp and see what it was like and the houses are as small as a small bedroom. I saw one house that size and six people were living in it. We got to help the migrants by giving them food in a food drive we did. When I was passing out food to them I saw a baby with a growth on its head. I met a girl named Lefelia while I was there and she is fourteen years old just like me, but her life is entirely different. She has lived in California, Washington, all over the place! Right now Lefelia, even though she is only fourteen, is working in the fields for her family. She probably will not go to high school or college. She will probably never get a real home, her own bedroom, or for that matter even her own bed. Man, the conditions they have to live in, for all they do for us, with so little pay, that's just wrong. Some people think they are here to steal our jobs, but they aren't. They are here to provide for their families and they are here because this is supposed to be a free country where any man can get the money he deserves. If we send the migrants away, who do you think will be generous enough to switch their nice office job to go live in a house the size of a small bedroom and pick berries for eighteen cents a gallon? Not me. Not you.
Fair trade is a solution that can help the migrants and their families. Fair trade products are sold and the maker of the product gets good money. Call or write a letter to a store near you and ask if they can get more fair trade products to sell. Go on trips like the youth migrant project. Tell people what you think about the migration issue. Speak out; it will make a difference.

• 127 Replies
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

A concrete fence that goes down 10 feet. Mexicans cause the 2nd most crimes.

You obviously did not get my point on how much that would cost. Anyways, using crime stats is basically racism. You are saying all Mexicans are bad based on what some Mexicans do. There are also many white people that do crimes so what, we should block off all white people too?
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Craze, this isn't about finding a method to prevent illegal migrants crossing the border.

Mexicans cause the 2nd most crimes.

Okay, let's follow this logic. White people cause the most white-collar fraud and crime. That takes money right out of your pocket. Which hurts our economy and leads to several other things on the slope.

So, kick all the white people out! BUILD A FENCE!

....get it?
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Mexican don't cause crimes, I'm Mexican and I don't cause crimes, so there.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@El diablo, that is just a sterotype that all Mexicans are criminals.

And Ash is right, there are millions of white criminals out there. If we kicked out every race that contained criminals, America would be empty!

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

The Mexican Mafia in L.A. is the biggest gang and the most dangerous gang in America. Asherlee I think u should get kicked out of America. Wats ur race Asherlee???

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

The Mexican Mafia in L.A. is the biggest gang and the most dangerous gang in America. Asherlee I think u should get kicked out of America. Wats ur race Asherlee???

EXCUSE ME!?

Maybe it is ignorant mindsets like yours that make this country bad. Your logic FAILS. Fails miserably.
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Craze77 is the one who said they cause the 2nd crimes, ok, I never said that, ok.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

OMG Craze77 you are so busted, Asherlee is gonna be angry at you!

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

You seriously don't get it. You are a racist and think all Mexicans are bad based on one gang. There are gangs with all different races so let's go judge them too. Kick me out too then because I support Asherlee!
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Craze, we are talking about legal migrants. Sheesh...keep up.

And yes, you are very racist. This is the only warning I am going to give you on insult individuals and groups.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Im not a racist to mexicans. I have Mexicans friends. Im just against aliegal aliens. I dont want all Mexicans to go back to Mexico. I like the mexicans that came here illeaglly. [quote]EXCUSE ME!?
Maybe it is ignorant mindsets like yours that make this country bad. Your logic FAILS. Fails miserably.
I think its people like u that make this country even worse.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I am sad to hear this.....
Nothing you can say will take that one back. Aren't you against illegal immigrants? Why did you say that you like the illegal ones????

Racism is way too delicate to be said bluntly like that. A forum like this is serious, so make sure you know manners.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@Craze, you insulted Mexicans! Why are you even asking that?

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Im not a racist to mexicans. I have Mexicans friends. Im just against aliegal aliens. I dont want all Mexicans to go back to Mexico. I like the mexicans that came here illeaglly.

You are very racist but I am sure your parents tell you it is the right thing to do. You said to build up a wall that blocks all Mexicans because they cause the second most crime. You want to punish Mexicans that have done nothing wrong. Also, learn the difference between legal and illegal because you don't love the Mexicans that came here illegally.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

This guy is ridiculous!

Craze, you don't have a leg to stand on at this point.

Showing 61-75 of 127