ForumsWEPRThe Matrix:A Government Conspiracy

52 10498
sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

A lot of people say,things cannot get any worse in the world,like disease,famine,war,drugs,communism,terrorism,genocide,illegal immigrants,you name it.But,have you ever thought this is happening for a reason?Like its a distraction?Like it isnt real?Becuase the government might be hiding something.weve all had our suspicions.But has anyone ever really thought about it?Because there are somethings that the government is hiding.For sure,we all know about Aliens.Life,outside of earth,is possible,and the government is hiding it.Also,the fact that the government might be smuggling money to foriegn countries,in return for exotic warfare(nuclear warheads,napalm,biowarfare,chemical warfare,etc.)Also,the government might be hiding the fact that they are contracting secret drug rings for other foriegn countries,for money and power.For all we know,thar might be how some wars could be started.If anyone actually took the time to read this,and you feel interested,please,feel free to share your thoughts and feelings.If your against this kind of thing,or if you think im paranoid,refrain from leaving any negative comments.

• 52 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

So, you feel that there are things going on behind the scenes that we don't know about? Or is there more to it?

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

What do you mean?Of course the government is operating behind our back!When have'nt you ever thought the government is doing something wrong?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I think that is what he is getting at. Of course the government is always hiding something, but I really don't think it is anything that extreme.

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

Are you sure,Estel?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I think there are extreme things that we don't know about. It wouldn't be too hard to blind the public.

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

yes,because the public are only focused on the little things.(some people wouldnt be so quick to classify them as "little",though.)

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I am almost 100% sure. I didn't disagree with a theory of secret things, but nothing like smuggling money for weapons.

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

Really?youve never had doubts about smuggling weapons for money?Because im pretty sure that they've done it before,and could be doing it right now!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Well, I know for a fact that Lockheed Martin was caught selling weapons to foreign countries in the 70s. Does that count?

Heh

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

Yes,as a matter of fact,it does! Nice one,Asherlee.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

That might lead to something, but do you have any proof that right now they are smuggling weapons or anything like that? Even if it is true, do you really think wars, and all of those disasters have anything to do with it?

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

Have you ever heard of the Opium war?,sure,no,they were'nt smuggling the opium,but a war was started cause of it!and btw,do you have any proof there NOT smuggling anything?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

No I don't, but neither do you have any proof that they are. We just can't really put alot of cold-hard facts on this subject because this is all speculation.

drainslug
drainslug
48 posts
Nomad

poor sushihair, they will be round your house hunting you down. you know too much!

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Ike warned us.
Of course the government engages in shady deals, why else hasn't China asked us to pay our debts yet?

Showing 1-15 of 52