ForumsWEPRMona Lisa

37 23004
Oswald
Oswald
18 posts
Nomad

Is there any basis to the speculative descriptions associated with the Mona Lisa painting regarding the enigmatic smile and other mysterious observations? Or are they the product of mass imagination, propaganda and delusion?

• 37 Replies
Esther
Esther
7 posts
Nomad

She is Lisa del Giocondo, wife of Florentine businessman Francesco del Giocondo, according to book-margin notes written by a friend of Leonardo da Vinci while the artist worked on the masterpiece. So that just proves that Mona Lisa was not her real name.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Well, thats what my art teacher told me, maby he was crazy. And art was the period I had for the last of the year. (They made us rotate periods from Music, Computer, and Art.)

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

i seen that picture before

Esther
Esther
7 posts
Nomad

@al37-
Of course you have seen that painting before. It is one of the worlds most popular picture.

polishofficer
polishofficer
48 posts
Nomad

this picture freaks me put

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

I dont really get why it so popular..

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@Waterpologuy-
It only became really popular after someone stole it.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

What are the "alians?"

@ necromancer, that is a cool little tid bit. I will have to research this now!

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

its so obvious,that painting was created by the alians at A51 because within the eyes,is a code to set the alians free,and the person who does,will be saved from destruction while the world dies.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah I know I can't spell, "aliens"

Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

Well, the Mona Lisa could be hidden something. Not in a way that aliens are behind her but that Da Vinci was trying to interpret a message.

dyrnwyn
dyrnwyn
129 posts
Herald

@ necromancer:
I will never sleep again.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

whoa, maybe im insane, but in dyablos picture of the mona lisa, whats that streak of greenish behind here head? could be a paint smudge, or maybe its like a beam of light? and exactly what is that place behind her anyways. the background is some desert wasteland place...

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

i mean divines picture lol my bad

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

And of course the big question "Why does she have no eye brows".

Showing 16-30 of 37