ForumsGamesTower Defense Games

308 69374
ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

I absoluteley love tower defense games! What are your favorites? I am looking for new ones to try. Who else is a fan of tower defense games?

• 308 Replies
doemoe
doemoe
1 posts
Nomad

i love tower defense games too!

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

Mine would have to be Bloons Tower Defense. I mean, who doesn't like monkeys with dart popping balloons?

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

I like Bloons also! I also like gemcraft too.

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

YEH! gem craft is really great! I like it better than bloons td but thats not to say bloons td isnt really fun as well. i have also tried desktop td and that one is pretty good.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

If anyone has played warcraft 3 online,they have good TD's there

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

Bloons TD, gemcraft and protector are some of the best tower defence games. Gemcraft is probably my favourite at the moment but that might be because its the most recent

Rsul123
Rsul123
56 posts
Nomad

bloons Tower Defense 1 and 2 are so great

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

The Tower Defense genre rarely gets the recognition it deserves because it's so overcrowded with cheap and badly make games. The gems are hard to find sometimes and it makes alot of people complain a new one comes out. It's great to see games like Gemcraft come out and revitalize the genre. Bloons Tower defense is another great one since it's so original.

Anyways, my favorites include Protector, Onslaught, Flash Element TD, and Vector TD.

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

Bloons is the best one and I think it was the first one ever made I really love the Bloons series anyway NinjaKiwiw is great!

Icewind
Icewind
5 posts
Nomad

I played TD once for 4 hours. Couldnt believe that time passed so fast.

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

Thanks for all this feedback guys! I i agree with icewind that these games are so fun that you could play for hours and think man does time fly! I also like kris1027's point that sometime these types of games dont get good recognition. You really have to try a bunch of ghames to find one you like and can be good at but it's still a challenge. What do you guys think of turret defense? I can't get past the first level! lol!

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

Vector TD, Bloons, and Gemcraft are my favorites. They all bring something cool to the table.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Canyon Defense is awesome IMO! And also Vector TD! But i don't really like Gemcraft. I'm not sure why but i just don't.

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

I think that gemcraft is the best one out right now, but if dungeon defender had an infinity mode it would be the best by far, cause I like rpg's just as much as defenders.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Bloons Tower Defense is the best I hate all other Tower Defense Games.

Showing 1-15 of 308