ForumsSupport Forumarmor games has gotten really boring

28 4789
freaco
freaco
45 posts
Nomad

ok i was a beta tester for the site before it became like this and when it first was made public and it was really fun there were no mods and not a lot of rules and ALL THE GAMES WERE FUN and all the posts for info on site updates and stuff like that where done by dan. but now there are too many rules the mods are always telling people what to do and YOU NEVER HEAR FROM DAN!! what armor games needs to do is bring some fun game that were on the origonal site and bing them here along with videos and lessen the amount of rules and mods because they can get really annoying.

you can post comments on my profile along with this if you want. thats all from me for now bye.

• 28 Replies
Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

Never ending quotes! yeah after mods/admins take away some points its just not worth it trying to get it back....

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Yea it gets boring right now, im thinking about quitting, but i don't want to attract major spam on my profile.

Nothing to do except Free Rider 2, hey that rhymes lol

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

as for the videos...
ARMOR-G-A-M-E-S

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Meh, i like armorgames the way it is, and if you're going to complain, can you at least give us a better suggestion than "more fun games"

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Never ending quotes! yeah after mods/admins take away some points its just not worth it trying to get it back....

If you don't spam, we don't take points away ;-)

One more thing, there isn't that many administrators that are on, and Carlie is actually the most active, dan hardly ever says anything john is too busy making flash games and krin, tony, and conartists too also some of the other admins are never on, only Carlie, and there isn't that much reinforcement to help around the site.

There is a very good reason for this. The developers are incredibly busy trying to get games done, so that we can keep releasing them. Dan is very busy running the site. That is why they brought me onto the administrative team. Since they don't have as much time to interact with the community as they like, I am sort of the representative. That is one of the reasons I am here, to help communicate from the administrators to the community. So you might not think that you hear much from Dan and John, but we are always discussing ways to improve and expand the site. So when I respond to different topics, I am helping forward on some of their ideas and information. So even though they aren't always on and directly responding to every thing, I am communicating these things through them to you.

As far as reinforcement, that is what our lovely moderators do. They help the busy staff in their free time to help keep this site running so smoothly.
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I don't find AG boring I will stay for as long as it good.

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

yea i agree with firetail_killer! it would be cool getting abc the onld ag.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

really, armor games would be a good site if it wasn't missing one important aspect. Lulz. where are the lulz? this would be the best site out there if it had the lulz, but apparently there is no room for that here.

kartik
kartik
26 posts
Nomad

yea i agree with crazynaitor

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well, that is because they spent a HUGE amount of time on the site. If you do anything that much, of course you are going to get tired of it.

I actually spend a HUGE amount of time on here, but I don't really find it boring very much. It is annoying on at the Graveyard Hours though...

I just keep ploughing on...I have seen much change in this site...hehe - I have been here all year!

KingRyan
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

@Lige:

This is a double-edged sword. You may have missed the pokemon, rap and other lulz in the art music and writing section, which brings much hilarity to the forum.

Unfortunately where lulz is, /b/ often follows. What makes this forum stand out from most others is that we promote a regulated environment. You might think this makes things a bit sterile- but I'd counter that by pointing out that the majority of forums of any significant size that don't do this tend to run stagnant and become unpleasant due to being run almost solely by the power of mockery. Part of the reason this is not present is due to the demographics of AG.

Don't get us wrong- we do allow lulz but not the deregulated, derisive part of it. As is the nature of balance, some people are more prone to producing lulz (myself included). Most of the people here don't, really, but so long as said lulz doesn't actually break any of the site rules, it's all good.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I don't think ArmorGames is Boring! I find it addictive. I always want to go on it. I maybe not the best but I do try and help out sometimes.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Now, this topic has been suggested before.

Showing 16-28 of 28