ForumsWEPRBarak vs McCain

33 7037
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

It has probably been said a thousand times... the candidates this year all sucked. But now it is down to two... Barak vs McCain.

Barak's problem is that he has no federal experience what-so-ever. He has no idea what he is getting into, and I personally think that we will lose the war for certain, just like how we lost at Vietnam. He has terrible policies and He is FOR the racial policy where minorities are put into college before whites, and to me, that's racist.

McCain's problem is that he is a uptight republican. He has good policies, though, but he seems like he is similar to Bush. The little thing about how he is "too old" is a bunch of crap. he is not going to die in office and I get tired of hearing that stupid old joke. He also has a stick firmly wedged up a place where the sun dosen't shine if you know what I mean.

I think that this is like the Julian emporers of ancient Rome and they are all going to run this country to the ground. They both are making promises that they know that they can not keep. the huge topic is our economy and fuel issues. I have seen nothing new that is going to get us out of this crisis.

• 33 Replies
Showing 46-45 of 33