ForumsWEPRBarak vs McCain

33 7040
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

It has probably been said a thousand times... the candidates this year all sucked. But now it is down to two... Barak vs McCain.

Barak's problem is that he has no federal experience what-so-ever. He has no idea what he is getting into, and I personally think that we will lose the war for certain, just like how we lost at Vietnam. He has terrible policies and He is FOR the racial policy where minorities are put into college before whites, and to me, that's racist.

McCain's problem is that he is a uptight republican. He has good policies, though, but he seems like he is similar to Bush. The little thing about how he is "too old" is a bunch of crap. he is not going to die in office and I get tired of hearing that stupid old joke. He also has a stick firmly wedged up a place where the sun dosen't shine if you know what I mean.

I think that this is like the Julian emporers of ancient Rome and they are all going to run this country to the ground. They both are making promises that they know that they can not keep. the huge topic is our economy and fuel issues. I have seen nothing new that is going to get us out of this crisis.

• 33 Replies
johnjoe1025
johnjoe1025
1 posts
Nomad

Well you support 3rd party candidates...
I figure it is best to have Obama because with a democratic house and a republican president, nothing ever gets done and we need to do something at least. Also I don't like Mccain's environmental views and energy crisis is what really drive our country into the ground.

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

He has terrible policies and He is FOR the racial policy where minorities are put into college before whites, and to me, that's racist.

That's not racist, that's playing catch up for the hundred years or so of oppression. I usually HATE that argument and will scold anyone for thinking like that, but if you really think about it, who needs it more? People like to make fun of minorities for being "dumb" and they laugh at them. But then when they can't even get into a college to try to get smart because white people want more white people in their colleges it just becomes unbalanced. You can't knock a group for being "stupid" and not allow them the means to get educated. Odds are a typical white family consists of two high school, if not college, educated people that try to uphold laws and rules while being free from hatred and persecution. But if you are a Mexican-American, people tend to hate you because "yer takin my job".

Barak's problem is that he has no federal experience what-so-ever.

Yeah, he should be a Senator or some thing like that before he becomes president. You know, a position where can vote for or against bills while representing a state in this country. Sheesh!
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

That's not racist, that's playing catch up for the hundred years or so of oppression.

Do two wrongs make a right now? I feel bad for their ancestors but whites today had nothing to do with slavery. I know there is still discrimination but it goes both ways. If you want huge problems, then let colleges do background checks.

white people want more white people in their colleges

HAHAHAHA where are you getting that information? Have you not noticed that most colleges just want good sports players? Academics don't even matter in today's world. Really, blacks and whites should not be looked at differently. It is interesting how you said you can't knock a group of people down but yet you say white people (which can be taken as all) just want white people in colleges. You should take your own advice.

All in all, race and religion tear us apart. There is always going to be discrimination. It is sad but the truth.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Barak's problem is that he has no federal experience what-so-ever

He should be a governor, or even something lower then that before he goes for the big cheese. That is a very good point. You can't just pop out of nowhere and say "Hey, I am going to be your next President".

I personally think that we will lose the war for certain, just like how we lost at Vietnam.

We lost at Vietnam because we were at the South end of a small country with are backs to the Ocean. We were facing the top end of Vietnam and all of China. Also, we did not go on the offensive. So we were outnumbered hopelessly with are backs to nothing in dense forest/jungle/whatever you want to call it, and area that they knew well. That is why we lost, we had to runaway. Now with Iraq, the only way that we will "lose" is if we leave before the job is done, and that will only happen if Obama comes in to presidency because he insists that this war is unnecessary. If we stay in there until the job is done, we will win because we have the outnumbered, out gunned, and way better technology. And also now that the Iraq "government" is starting to pull themselves together, that is just more force, and then we can back down, a little. Also, in Iraq we are playing street patrol. I sat next to a paratrooper who fought in Iraq on a plane ride back from Texas, he had just left Iraq for a month long break. He said that the news overrates it way to much. Basically it is mostly OK now except in each neighbor hood there are a few "bad grapes".

I think that this is like the Julian emporers of ancient Rome and they are all going to run this country to the ground. They both are making promises that they know that they can not keep. the huge topic is our economy and fuel issues. I have seen nothing new that is going to get us out of this crisis.

I think that neither will run this country to the ground. They are not that bad, and hey, if Bill could not run us to the ground (he did come close though) then no one can. Also, they have promises they can not keep, but they also have ones that they can. And while fossil fuels may be a big issue, i do not think that it is the biggest.

But it think that McCain would be way better than Obama, although if i had my way Mitt Romney would be president.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

All of the Canidates did not suck!!!!Mike Huckabee was the best choice. McCain is alot better than Obama. Obama's last name sounds like the people we're fightin in Iraq. Also, this country was built on Christian views. Barack wont even say the pledge and also he wasnt even sworn in for Senator on the Bible!!!!! He was sworn in on the Muslim Bible.

I wish Mike Huckabee could be President!

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@Craze77

You are an idiot. He was sworn in on the Bible. And there is no such thing as a "Muslim Bible." It's called the Quran (or Qur'an, or Koran).

Second, the country was not found on Christian values. A majority of those who signed the Declaration of Independence were Deists or Atheists. Why would they want a theocracy?

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Well I meant the Quran! No u r wrong. He was sworn in on the Quran.

[quote]Second, the country was not found on Christian values. A majority of those who signed the Declaration of Independence were Deists or Atheists.

You are the idiot!! All of our founding Fathers were Christians.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

You must understand though, 99% of the us presidents were Christian so far. In that time, Christianity was the major religion of the English. So TO AN EXTENT this country was founded with Christian ideals. One of the reasons the voyagers left Brittan was for religious freedoms though. also, @Craze77. Every religion is right. Christianity is no different sentimentally than the Muslims, or the Jewish, or bhuddist, and the list goes on. Basically, Not everyone has to be sworn on the bible

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Well I meant the Quran! No u r wrong. He was sworn in on the Quran.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/ellison.asp

Snopes disagrees.

Also, basing who you vote for on religious beliefs is stupid.
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I dont vote on religious beliefs. If Romney was the Republican runnin Id vote for him. Hes Morman. Not tryin to be racist but Christianity is the only right religion.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Are you serious right now... Christianity is no more right than Bhudism or Hinduism. You really are wrong

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Lets not get off the Subject ThePYRO. But u r wrong. Christianity is right. Lets discuss it on my profile.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

let's not because you are insane

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

Lets not get off the Subject ThePYRO. But u r wrong. Christianity is right. Lets discuss it on my profile.

You tell people to not get off the subject, yet the next sentence you do completely the opposite of what you told us not to do.

You are the worst moron who has ever posted on this board. Please go away and never come back. We prefer intelligent discussion.
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Christianity is right.

Oh, I hate people who do this. Honestly, I really don't care what religion you are. I don't really follow a religion. Does that mean I am going to hell? No, because I actually do kind things instead of saying "I am clean" after going to "God's House". Well, God must be rich because he has a lot of houses. (Joke, no one should take it seriously.) Basically, saying you are right based on religion is the most idiotic statement I have ever heard.

Now, let's get this back on topic. I think Obama is saying a lot of things that he won't back up. He wants to pull out the troops very quickly which is not going to happen. Eventually we will start slowly pulling them out. I just think he is biting off more then he can chew.
Showing 1-15 of 33