ForumsWEPRBarak vs McCain

33 7039
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

It has probably been said a thousand times... the candidates this year all sucked. But now it is down to two... Barak vs McCain.

Barak's problem is that he has no federal experience what-so-ever. He has no idea what he is getting into, and I personally think that we will lose the war for certain, just like how we lost at Vietnam. He has terrible policies and He is FOR the racial policy where minorities are put into college before whites, and to me, that's racist.

McCain's problem is that he is a uptight republican. He has good policies, though, but he seems like he is similar to Bush. The little thing about how he is "too old" is a bunch of crap. he is not going to die in office and I get tired of hearing that stupid old joke. He also has a stick firmly wedged up a place where the sun dosen't shine if you know what I mean.

I think that this is like the Julian emporers of ancient Rome and they are all going to run this country to the ground. They both are making promises that they know that they can not keep. the huge topic is our economy and fuel issues. I have seen nothing new that is going to get us out of this crisis.

• 33 Replies
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

[quote]No, because I actually do kind things instead of saying "I am clean" after going to "God's House". Well, God must be rich because he has a lot of houses.

Quit being racist to Christians! I still think McCain is goin to win

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

all i care about is that we get a good president for our country and thats it

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Quit being racist to Christians!

How am I being racist to Christians? First of all, I never said all Christians said that. I just think it is ridiculous when you think you are right based on what a book and man in the sky tell you. It is fine to believe in something but don't shove your beliefs in other people's faces.

My statements are directed at all religious members who try to spread their religion by shoving it in people's faces.
Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

i just want a president that is going to do whats right

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Thats not the way I took it.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Thats not the way I took it.

Okay, well sorry if I offended you but just don't shove your religion in people's faces from now on.

Back on topic. If I could vote, I guess I would go with McCain. I don't like Obama's idea of opening up the borders. Also, he has not had much leadership experience. Really, I'd rather have neither candidate because neither of them will change anything significantly. Bush promised us a lot of things...
thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

Neither is competent to become president.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I wasnt shovin my religion in ur face.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I wasnt shovin my religion in ur face.

Drop it! Most members would agree with me that you thought Christianity was the only right religion which means you were shoving it in our faces. Stop taking this off topic when you said yourself, to not go off topic.

@thelistman - I completely agree with you.
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Well it is the only right religion!

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Well it is the only right religion!

You are the most impossible person I have ever come across. This is the last time I am telling you to stop derailing threads. It is pointless with you.

So everyone else, beside who you want to win, who do you think really will win? I want McCain to win but I think Obama will win.
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I think McCain is goin to Win. Wish Huckabee was in it.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

I agree with TotalReview that I want McCain to win but I don't think he will. Although, I liked Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney at the beginning of the race.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I liked Rudy Giuliani

Really? Wow, I thought he was the most untrustworthy candidate. I am actually glad he dropped out. There was just something about what he was saying that made me think he would go corrupt.
J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Pretty much all these arguments even the beginning one is biased but I support Barack Obama.

People criticise him because all of his thoughts are theoretical or the things that surround him which is just as bad as accepting Britney Speares as our president.

But know that all change is theoretical until in a position to enforce it. You must take a stand sooner or later.

Showing 16-30 of 33