ForumsWEPRBarak vs McCain

33 7038
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

It has probably been said a thousand times... the candidates this year all sucked. But now it is down to two... Barak vs McCain.

Barak's problem is that he has no federal experience what-so-ever. He has no idea what he is getting into, and I personally think that we will lose the war for certain, just like how we lost at Vietnam. He has terrible policies and He is FOR the racial policy where minorities are put into college before whites, and to me, that's racist.

McCain's problem is that he is a uptight republican. He has good policies, though, but he seems like he is similar to Bush. The little thing about how he is "too old" is a bunch of crap. he is not going to die in office and I get tired of hearing that stupid old joke. He also has a stick firmly wedged up a place where the sun dosen't shine if you know what I mean.

I think that this is like the Julian emporers of ancient Rome and they are all going to run this country to the ground. They both are making promises that they know that they can not keep. the huge topic is our economy and fuel issues. I have seen nothing new that is going to get us out of this crisis.

• 33 Replies
purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

let us see
hmmmmm...
Military-Barack obama will do everything he can to spend MORE money than is needed on the military say general joe momma says yo mr prez we need a pay raise voila there it is
McCain will control it and stay in budget

I do not like mccains immigration policy about just granting an amnesty to all illegal immigrants though but barrack is just dumb

so I like mccain on this one

Obama makes to many false promises

I will provide money to federal programs.

Schools
Yay we get pay raises.

all other federal programs
Woohoo more funding.

but not all this can be made pssible so I consider obama a liar
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I'm for O'Bama, but once again since I'm 15 it doesn't really matter.
Let me just make something clear for some of you who keep saying his last name sounds Muslim.That would be like saying O'Reily sounds Muslim.The truth is its a Irish name, since his mom was a Irish immigrant, and his dad left them.My point here is he's a christian,and neither him, or his name are Muslim.Other than that Barack O'Bama wants to take our troops and put them in Afghanistan where they need the extra troops to secure the borders, with Pakistan.(note I made have gotten some of the names wrong)The way I see it too many people support McCain even though he is so much like the president we have now, who apparently did not do so great of a job.While I'm at it here are some videos from you tube on that exact subject.
McSame as Bush TV AD.
Interview with Governor Sanford.He can't Find a difference between McCain and Bush
MSNBC, this one I'll just call it McBush
Theres all of the vids I could find in 5 seconds,on the same web page.Have fun.

Dawt
Dawt
26 posts
Nomad

Obama is a sellout and isn't capable of pulling us out of our current problems

McCain is a replica of Bush with many similar policies.. He will more than likely contribute to our problems

I vote RAWN PAWL

Showing 31-33 of 33