ForumsWEPRtax cuts for the rich

25 4278
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

this wont apply to any outside of the US but i think punishing the rich that pay 40% of income taxes and supply almost 90% of the jobs is a bad idea, especially for a country with a bad economy

• 25 Replies
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

then why are people living off medicare when they could be stealing TV's

That's generalization. Also, you call that "living"? Oh yeah, the rich pay less in taxes when they are living the life amazingly. Now, I know the rich worked hard to make it there and I am not trying to insult them. I just think taxes should be the same for everyone.
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

That's generalization[quote]

lol

I just think taxes should be the same for everyone.[quote]

i think that the rich should still pay more but give em a break beacuse they still work their butts off
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

hows this, the rich pays more taxes just beacuse thier succesfull, it shouldnt be about how much you make beacuse thats just taking advantage of the succesfull

The rich have so much more money then they need.
The poor are just trying to manage their money so they have a little money left over after the taxes...

Plus it doesn't really matter what we think does it. The government is going to do what makes them the most money as long as people don't really mind it.
I don't think the richer care they are paying a bit more taxes.
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

yeah.....damn the liberals

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Zerato, your the dumbest person I've seen in a while.

Tax cuts directly to the rich wouldn't do anything to the economy, more or less because their personal finances has nothing to do with what industry they're in. The only section that really needs tax breaks is small business. They would provide a growing economy and a diverse industry, and make sure your not giving tax cuts for those that don't need it.

The nation started on a tax program where the wealthy had 90% income tax, and Britain has a 70% income tax on the wealthy. The economies are/were thriving, not because of more money with them but because their was a more leveled economy where there wasn't so much a gap between the rich and the poor. (ex. The top 1% of America has more money than the rest of us) Giving them tax breaks just widens the devide.

The Country needs to increase or stabilize taxes on the upper middle class couples, and the 1.5 Million mark. The upper middle class are the ones that use the most government provided resources and pay the least out of it. And the rich need no more, for they are smart enough not to waste it, they hoarde it. Thats why the "Economy Stimulus plan" failed so terribly, people were smart enough to save it for more important purposes than frivolous things.

And thats also why you shouldn't vote for the next planned "Stimulus plan".

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

the rich create over 50% of the jobs, as for the money hoarding, thats gereralization, also look at oprah

the stimulus p[lan was stupid but thats not the issue

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

the rich create over 50% of the jobs, as for the money hoarding, thats gereralization, also look at oprah

The rich create 50% of the jobs? How exactly do you mean and where exactly is that figure? How did the figure go from 90% to %50?

i think that the rich should still pay more but give em a break beacuse they still work their butts off

See someone making minimum wage is going to work harder then a rich person most of the time. Most people think OMG poor people so lzy lol. When in actuality it's the blue collar workers that are "working their butts off."

A man who works in a mine 10 hours a day is working harder then any white collar worker sitting at desk. A woman working on a factory machine all day so her kids can eat and have a place to live works harder then any sports player. Yet, as the average American, neither of them can afford healthcare. To these people, saving doesn't exist. A firefighter who works harder then most people earns far less then a board member at a oil company. But that board member is making millions while a cop makes 30K a year. Most people in the actual poverty bracket are NOT on welfare. That's ridiculous. $38,314 and under is what you make to be considered poor. And people are supposed to boo hoo for some guy who makes 50M a year and pays 40% to taxes?

The top one percent of Americans own roughly 40 percent of the countryâs wealth and possesses more wealth than the bottom 90 percent combined. An average member of the top one percent earns roughly $862,000 a year while a majority of Americans earn only $34,736. And we are supposed to pity the top one percent? The top one percent include people that inhearited money. People who deserve nothing yet have everything. Should we pat their hand when they have to pay their taxes?

Some people have worked hard to get where they are. But those seem to be the ones who give back and don't mind paying. It's the ones who have it all and don't know any different who complain.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Most people also think that rich people are lazy too.
I heard on the radio somewhere around 2% of the nation has gotten rich without working.

It would be better if there were more 2 parent familys around. That way both parents could SAVE up for kid's education.

Ugh can't think of important issues this late at night...

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

You can point at Oprah and Bill Gates, but in the end the government is just self perpetuating providing for those with money.

Oil, Drug and technology industries support the Bush administration and so thats what Bush does. Support elitism.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mn4daYJzyls

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Only 50%?
Showing 16-25 of 25