ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do with a tank if you owned one.

23 3686
purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I would go on the interstate and all the bad drivers I saw I would blow them up haha lol jk I would go on a rampage what would you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 23 Replies
hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

go to school with it!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Drive it down the interstate.

falkon504
falkon504
8 posts
Nomad

I would drive to work and have no trafic at all... if you know wat i mean

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I would rebuild into a machine to *Cough* Eliminate *Cough* Spammers.

.| Down
.| With
.| Spam
V

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Easy. First, I will find a Super Wall Mart store. Then I will find a Gay World Dominating baby, get 2 family members to work at Super Wall Mart Store, One Fat, one ugly, then I will destroy it! HAHAHA!

1realhunter
1realhunter
55 posts
Nomad

I would storm Fort Knox and take the gold that the government says is there. Either that or I'd bring it to a third world country and use it to establish my own country there with it, the wouldn't be able to fight back.

99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

I would practise my parallel parking...can never get too much practise on parallel parking. But you know, with the petrol prices going up I would probably sell it, or give it to someone as a present.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I would go to the Taliban and be like want a tank and then when they say yes I would say "I bet you do and then shoot them in the face with a non explosive shell so that it would just take their head clean off then I would sell it to the US military before it ran out of gas

Showing 16-23 of 23