ForumsArt, Music, and WritingBob McBobBob

55 10444
Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

This is not the first time writing stroies but this is the first time without bad words and such. and all my stories are RANDOM RANDOM i would make it bigger but i cant and this is all in 1 day so on to the story...
------------------------------------------------------------
Bob wake up to his moms soothing voice,"BOB!!!GET YOUR LAZY BUTT DOWN HERE OR YOU WONT BE GETTING UP AGAIN IF I YELL AT YOU AGAIN!!!" Bob got up to get dressed when out of nowhere a meteor came and it was like SWOOOSH and BLAMMM and CRASH. It was heading straight towards him and he was like,"DAMN!!!" He started running downstairs to tell his mom to go but then it crashed straight into his house. He hurried down stairs and saw his mom on the ground. It was total silence unitl Bob finally said," Finally, She's gone! WOOHOO!! I CAN SLEEP TO NOON AND PARTY EVERY DAY!!! wait, no breakfest NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

• 55 Replies
Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

11:30 A.M.
"Dude Im tired! Lets rest!" said Bob. "Shut up you fat butt.Im tired of your btchin. We are trying to save the world here and all you care is about your health. I dont care if its not healthy to not eat for 5 hours straight." said Alex. Bob starts to cry. Alex starts hitting himself with a rock.
12:00 P.M.
A noice from the mountain comes out. "What time is it?!" asks Alex. "Its 12," Bob says still crying. "Get up and take out you sword! Get ready for a fight!" Out of nowhere Bob saw a Ninja running over to them. But was no ordinary ninja, it was the ninja zombies from page 1 or 2(too lazy to check) Bob quickly built a barracade with only 50 hp. The ninja zombie came and started attack the barracade. Alex and Bob started attacking it until Bob realized it was like the ninjas from page 1 (or 2). The zombie ninja had freinds that tried to destroy the barracade to. The barracade quickly lost hp from 40 to 35 to 30. Bob got out his keyboard and started to type. "Can you type?!" said Bob. "Iz reelee dunt no haw 22 tipe." said Alex. "Butt I well trii." They fought zombie ninja after zombie ninja, well Bob was, Alex cant type for shit. (Weird he rights the stroy :P) "Gud jub man!" Said Alex "Now we must continue up the mountain. We only have 5 minutes left!"

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Lol another hilarious installment. Will the story end at 12:05, since they only have 5 minutes left?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wow a last stand reference too.I was thinking about a destroy bob flash game before actually, but still this is awesome keep it up.

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

No the story will end at 10 P.M. so there is a lot to go. Im so glad you guys like my stories

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

12:03 P.M
Bob and Alex hurry to get to the top of the mountain. "Hurry we only have 2 minutes left!" yells Bob. "DUCK!!!" yells Alex. A shot is heard and there is silence. "You ok?!" says Alex. "Ya...what was that?" Bob asks. "I think it was an assassin, says Alex, And i think hes very tactical too." "We cant let him stop us, we are almost at the top. He's going to run out of ammo soon." says Bob. "Your right, we only have 1 minute left." replies Bob. They weave and dodge the attacks until the assassin had to reload. "THERE THEY ARE!" exclaims Alex.

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

12:05 P.M.
Bob and Alex reach the top of the mountain. "Look! Its the robots and they have the bomb!" says Bob. "Hurry we must get the bomb before they have time to blow it up and before the assassin can shoot again!" replies Alex. They hurry to get the bomb before they can use it but its no use. "We only have 30 seconds left!" yells Bob. "We have to get them to let... and a shot is heard from a distance. The assassin shot the robot and the bomb stopped. "What just happened?" asks Alex. "I think the assassin shot the robot, Bob replies, but why?"

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

Bob and Alex reach the top of the mountain. "Look! Its the robots and they have the bomb!" says Bob. "Hurry we must get the bomb before they have time to blow it up and before the assassin can shoot again!" replies Alex. They hurry to get the bomb before they can use it but its no use. "We only have 30 seconds left!" yells Bob. "We have to get them to let... and a shot is heard from a distance. The assassin shot the robot and the bomb stopped. "What just happened?" asks Alex. "I think the assassin shot the robot, Bob replies, but why?"

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Um.... three meaning full words about this; LOL!

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

Ill start writing again around friday

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Lol, the assassin is very tactical. Nice job.

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

I will try something is with the talking so this is Bob and this is Alex. Tell me if you like it. It will be short.

12:50 P.M.
"I think he's coming over here. Get ready!"
"No. Let him through."
"WHY?!"
"Why shouldnt we? He helped us, we should at least see what he wants."
The assassin goes over to Bob and Alex and starts talking to them.
"Hey. Im Simon. Simon Hason."
"Hey..."

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

7:00 A.M.

Bob wake up to his moms soothing voice,
"BOB!!!GET YOUR LAZY BUTT DOWN HERE OR YOU WONT BE GETTING UP AGAIN IF I YELL AT YOU AGAIN!!!" Bob got up to get dressed when out of nowhere a meteor came and it was like SWOOOSH and BLAMMM and CRASH. It was heading straight towards him and he was like,
"****!!!" He started running downstairs to tell his mom to go but then it crashed straight into his house. He hurried down stairs and saw his mom on the ground. It was total silence unitl Bob finally said,"Finally, She's gone! WOOHOO!! I CAN SLEEP TO NOON AND PARTY EVERY DAY!!! Wait, no breakfest NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

7:15 A.M.

With no breakfast, Bob hurried to get some food at smart & final, then he remebered he couldnt go there. Out of nowhere, a person came out of nowhere and was like,
uhhhhhhhh brains uhhhhhh.
" Your right... to Food4Less!" As he hurried there, He noticed the guys wasnt a guy, it was a lady, and then he noticed the lady wasnt a lady, it was a dog, and then he noticed the dog wasnt a dog is was a zombie and Bob was like
*GASP* and punched it in the face. As he looked around, he saw more zombies around him. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I forgot my wallet at home!!!!"

7:47 A.M.

As Bob kept yelling about his wallet, a zombie took notice to him. Other zombies started to notice and soon, Bob was surrounded. He turned around to see all the zombies getting ready to eat him but suddenly someone yelled
"I cant take this life anymore1" and blew up and it was Bob but it wasnt really Bob, it was some rich emo kid that can buy explosives and Bob took out his magical sword and started killing zombies. He knew he was out matched so he put the one ring and became invisible. He ran as fast as he could to get away, but it was no use. The dragon king or what ever came after him. Bob took our his magical bow that shot rainbows and fairies and shot the dude right into the eye and a magical rainbow appeared and there were unicorns and fairies and other magical stuff and everyone lived happily ever after until he noticed there was something there. He saw the zombies ganging up on him and he knew what to do...

8:30 A.M.

Bob needed to think of a plan to survive but he's stupid. The zombie gang up on him and they started to eat his brain. They were shocked I guess, they didnt see any brain.
Bob jumped up and yelled," IM TOO STUPID TO HAVE A BRAIN!" He took out his magical bow and shot a rainbow that blinded them. He took his sword and fought them. Then a cave troll came and they fought to the death. Bob was outmatched until Frodo threw the ring in the toilet and all of them died. Frodo was also an idiot so he lost his finger in the toilet. Bob continued on the Food4Less when he found a new danger...Ninjas.

9:13 A.M.

Bob saw something in a distance. It was a ninja. He was sure enough it was one, but something was different. A thing was going toward him. That thing was a shuriken and it had a letter on top of it. He then knew what to do. He made his magical sword transform into a keyboard and did was he was trained to do. He quickly typed the letter and was able to dogde the attack. The ninja came closer and he noticed a word. He typed the magical word SEXY and it was gone. Soon more came, and more dangerous than the next. They had blinding powers and horses and magical cloning powers. Word after word, Bob typed it all until THEEVILBOSSDUDEWITHAWHOLESENTENCEASTHENAME came. Bob typed as fast as he could. The beast was dead. Bob continued on his journey when he noticed a fireball was coming from the beast direction. Bob typed fireball after fireball until he went straight for beast he pressed arrow key after arrow key trying to slay the beast but it was useless, it was to strong for him until Bob got dirt from the ground and threw it in its eyes. He took out a gun and shot it 9 times. It was dead. He then found out its name was acually 50 cent. The discovery had caused him to faint. When he finally woke up, he was in Food4Less...

9:57 A.M.

Bob woke up and said,"WHO THE HELL WOKE ME UP! THE GIRL IN MY DREAM WAS HOT!!!"
A voice said from the distance,"Fine. Ill put you back to sleep."

10:30 A.M.

Bob woke up yet again," WHAT THE HELL AS..."
"Shut up!" said the voice. "They might here you."
" What might hear us?"
"Something worse than ninjas or zombies. Zombie Ninjas...follow me. We need to go somewhere to talk."
"FUDGE THAT!! replied Bob. Im finally at Food4Less! Im gonna eat until im diagnosed with obesity! EWWWWWWWWWW vegatables WTF!" Bob falls down on the floor and starts to cry. "How could this happen to me...Ive made my mistakes.."
"Shut up you freakin' emo!"
"Im not emo :*(

11:00 A.M.

After 7 days of talking Bob finnaly understands why this happened. "So its because of The Butterfly dude!" says Bob.
"Its name is Tabuu. He is in the shadow realm thing...stuff, I DONT KNOW but we got to get in their to stop this." said the voice.
"What's your name?" said Bob.
"Its Alex, said Alex, There are two robots that have a bomb that makes anything near it go to the shadow realm. We must get in stop them,take the bomb, and find out how it works to get in there. We must hurry before noon or else they will come. We will be going to the mountains, thats where i saw them take the bomb."
"Why noon, thats stupid."
"HEY! Im the writer and i say its noon. Im kinda high right now so dont blame me!"

11:30 A.M.

"Dude Im tired! Lets rest!" yelled Bob.
"Shut up you fat butt.Im tired of your btchin. We are trying to save the world here and all you care is about your health. I dont care if its not healthy to fight zombies and ninjas and a giant cave troll!" said Alex. Bob starts to cry. Alex starts hitting himself with a rock.

12:00 P.M.

A noice from the mountain comes out. "What time is it?!" asks Alex.
"Its 12," Bob says still crying.
"Get up and take out you sword! Get ready for a fight!" Out of nowhere Bob saw a Ninja running over to them. But was no ordinary ninja, it was the ninja zombies from page 1 and 2 Bob quickly built a barracade with only 50 hp. The ninja zombie came and started attack the barracade. Alex and Bob started attacking it until Bob realized it was like the ninjas from page 2 (or 3). The zombie ninja had freinds that tried to destroy the barracade to. The barracade quickly lost hp from 40 to 35 to 30. Bob got out his keyboard and started to type. "Can you type?!" said Bob.
"Iz reelee dunt no haw 2 tipe. said Alex, Butt I well trii." They fought zombie ninja after zombie ninja, well Bob was, Alex cant type for ****. (Weird he rights the stroy :P)
"Gud jub man!"Said Alex "Now we must continue up the mountain. We only have 5 minutes left!"

12:03 P.M

Bob and Alex hurry to get to the top of the mountain. "Hurry we only have 2 minutes left!" yells Bob.
"DUCK!!!" A shot is heard and there is silence. "You ok?!" asks Alex.
"Ya...what was that?" Bob asks.
"I think it was an assassin, says Alex, and i think hes very tactical too."
"We cant let him stop us, we are almost at the top. He's going to run out of ammo soon."
"Your right, we only have 1 minute left." replies Alex. They weave and dodge the attacks until the assassin had to reload.
"THERE THEY ARE!"

Bob and Alex reach the top of the mountain. "Look! Its the robots and they have the bomb!" says Bob.
"Hurry we must get the bomb before they have time to blow it up and before the assassin can shoot again!" replies Alex. They hurry to get the bomb before they can use it but its no use.
"We only have 30 seconds left!" yells Bob.
"We have to get them to let..." and a shot is heard from a distance. The assassin shot the robot and the bomb stopped.
"What just happened?"
"I think the assassin shot the robot, Bob replies, but why?"

12:10 P.M.
"I think he's coming over here. Get ready!"
"No. Let him through."
"WHY?!" asks Bob
"Why shouldnt we? He helped us, we should at least see what he wants." The assassin goes over to Bob and Alex and starts talking to them.
"Hey. Im Simon. Simon Hason."
"Hey..."

----------------------------------------------------------

Im using quote right now since its cool. Bold means Bob is talking, Italic means Alex is talking and when its normal someone else other than the main character talks. This is whereyou come in. I need help on how to show simon is talking so post and tell me how i should do it
-Alex (Bob McBobBob)
Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

I forgot to say I took some parts outs and new parts in.

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

I might stop writing. Tell me if you want me to or not.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well you should try to make the newer parts of the story more humorous.I liked the first couple of parts because they reminded me of the forum game "Destroy Bob" but as the story goes on it starts to get less and less funny and more serious.Try not to go down that path.Still though you should continue with the story.

Showing 31-45 of 55