ForumsArt, Music, and WritingBob McBobBob

55 10443
Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

This is not the first time writing stroies but this is the first time without bad words and such. and all my stories are RANDOM RANDOM i would make it bigger but i cant and this is all in 1 day so on to the story...
------------------------------------------------------------
Bob wake up to his moms soothing voice,"BOB!!!GET YOUR LAZY BUTT DOWN HERE OR YOU WONT BE GETTING UP AGAIN IF I YELL AT YOU AGAIN!!!" Bob got up to get dressed when out of nowhere a meteor came and it was like SWOOOSH and BLAMMM and CRASH. It was heading straight towards him and he was like,"DAMN!!!" He started running downstairs to tell his mom to go but then it crashed straight into his house. He hurried down stairs and saw his mom on the ground. It was total silence unitl Bob finally said," Finally, She's gone! WOOHOO!! I CAN SLEEP TO NOON AND PARTY EVERY DAY!!! wait, no breakfest NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

• 55 Replies
Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

This is like something I would write. Good job!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I find it odd that a random guy on a gaming site has fans,but anyways just keep writing alright.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

That was freaking hilarious!!! Awesome keep writing!

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

haha. Tactical Assassin reference. Nice. Also liked the Super Smash Bros. Brawl reference, with Tabuu. I like you'r work, man. Keep it up! I wonder what reference he will make next?

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

I will keep writing but not until tomorrow since I must get my AP up before school starts

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

12:17 P.M.

Bob just looks over at Simon.
"Whats your problem?" asks Simon
"You are." replies Bob
"Dont be jealous."
"Why should I?!"
"Because you got the bomb from my help."
"We could have done it by ourselves!"
"Ya and you didnt need a walkthrough for Tactical Assassin 2..."
"Screw YOU!!!"yells Bob. "I didnt need a walkthrough for Clear Vision!!"
"Cause Clear Vision is crappy! My game was the start of all the sniper games, Urban Sniper, First Blood, Clear Vision, thats me baby! Im the best!"
"Then why was your game was taken of the top five and replaced with that stupid sonic game."
"At least I dont need to make a story that has a stupid plot! I mean 3 people on a journey together, how original!"
"At least its on the top 5!"
"At least I made a game unlike like your sorry as!"
"3 words, Fudge you female dog!"
"Thats 4 you idiot!"
"Thats what your mom said last ni..."
"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!!!" yells Alex. "WE are on a journey here and we are going to finish it. GOT IT!!!"
"Ya..." replies Simon and Bob together.

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

Im going somewhere for 2 days so I cant write until monday

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

It died! Oh noes!
Epic randomness in this. It's the kind of thing that used to happen when my entire class was writing on the same story. Is it dead?

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

lol sorry i havent been on for a long time, i will finish the story in about a week or so

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

lol i keep forgetting to write so there might be a delay

Showing 46-55 of 55