ForumsForum GamesThe I Saved The Person Above Me Game!

241 59189
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Rules:
1 Person Posts How They Are In Trouble Of Some Kind.
2 The Next Person To Posts Says "I Saved The Person Above Me By....."
3 That Same Person Gives A Situation Were The Person Below Them Saves them.

Example:Player 1: I Fell off A Cliff when.........
Player 2:I saved The Person Above Me Bye Throwing A Rope To Them so they could swing themselves back up. But Then A Monkey Choked Me With Its Shorts.
Player 3: I Saved The Person Above me Bye.........

• 241 Replies
Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

And then I call in all the characters from the ultimate showdown, and abraham lincoln came back with a machete and chopped chuck norris's nose and leg off, but then godzilla starts too eat me and...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

he falls off a cliff and I rescue you but suddenly gunfire rains down at me and...

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

you became a quadriplegic and i put you in a wheelchair and pushed you to saftey...

but i got a really bad cramp in my leg and...

jason49
jason49
15 posts
Nomad

[b]then i saved you by callin 300 spartans and having them raise theyre sheilds then manbearpig tries to kill me...

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

and the manbearpig has a heart attack and dies then a giant walking tree falls asleep and is going to land on me.....

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

I stopped the tree from falling but it was too heavy and I had to drop it!

kamoro
kamoro
198 posts
Nomad

I teleport the tree somewhere else but then I am attacked with a guy wielding a sword and he walks away with me half dead.

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

I tackle the knight but he throws me off and tries to slice me!

kamoro
kamoro
198 posts
Nomad

one of my friends vaporizes the knight but I am still half dead...

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

I take Kamaro to the hospital but i'm chased down by the mafia.

kamoro
kamoro
198 posts
Nomad

I get God to strike the mafia with lightning but then 500 men with machine gun turrets get ready to shoot at me (How do they all fit inside the hospital room? I do not know).

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

I grab a surgical knife and I slice off all of their heads but one survives and pushes me off a cliff (how did that get there)

kamoro
kamoro
198 posts
Nomad

I telepathically tell a sky diver to rescue you and he does it because I pretended I was God and threatened to strike him with lightning. Then a bomber approaches the hospital and is planning on nuking it.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I watch you die. THE END

But Then I Get Bored So I Jump Off A Cliff Hopeing That Someone Will Remember This Game And SAVE ME

milkweed93
milkweed93
38 posts
Nomad

i pull a grappling hook out of my backpack shoot it to the over side of the cliff and grab you and throw you on the other side but the hook breaks right after i throw you

Showing 91-105 of 241