ForumsForum GamesThe I Saved The Person Above Me Game!

241 59133
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Rules:
1 Person Posts How They Are In Trouble Of Some Kind.
2 The Next Person To Posts Says "I Saved The Person Above Me By....."
3 That Same Person Gives A Situation Were The Person Below Them Saves them.

Example:Player 1: I Fell off A Cliff when.........
Player 2:I saved The Person Above Me Bye Throwing A Rope To Them so they could swing themselves back up. But Then A Monkey Choked Me With Its Shorts.
Player 3: I Saved The Person Above me Bye.........

• 241 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

So I help you move to Australia, where your not wanted, but now a random kangaroo there try to kill me.

damiendevil666
damiendevil666
72 posts
Nomad

i set another boxing kangarro on it, but a koala sneaks up behind me and starts clawing me

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I shoot the koala with my hunting rifle, but now an army of them are after me for no apparent reason, along with the two kangaroo's who seem to have settled their differences.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i come in with a jetpack, give u it, and u fly off but they weren't done attacking so they came after me

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

So then I call in the animal control,so now all the creatures are settled with, but since I'm flying they mistake me for a evil bird and try to capture me as well.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i wanted my jet pack back so i let them take u down with big nets that grab u and once ur on the ground i take the jet pack and put gasoline on it take a match, light it, throw the jetpack at them, throw the match on the jetpack and it blows them up but the matches in my pocket got sum gasoline on them and the heat from the balst was bout to light them in my pocket

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

So I stop time out of nowhere, and remove the matches from your pocket, but then a random mutant kangaroo holding a grenade is after me, and now the pet control are all Nazi's.(it could have something to do with the fact that I just traveled through time)

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

u traveled 105 (was it) years l8er and they came bak with u and so save u i let the kangaroo holding the lit granade blow itself up and the nazi's just so happened to all have asma and the heat made them have asma attakcs but dont have inhalers but the heat also got to me and i ws bout to have heat stoke

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

So I threw an ice pack over at you, while I was dressed like ice man from the old batman movie, with Arnold Schwarzenegger, but you didn't go far enough back in time since we were 1505 years in the future before.So now its the year 3408 where mutant kangaroo's are at war with the Neo-Nazi animal patrol and I' in the middle of it.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i owned a weopon shop and asked them to deliver all the weopons ud need to end the war

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

what am I supposed to save you from.....high prices?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

and then i moved bak to the U.S.A. but in the future it has a disease and i get contaminated

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

But the delivery van lost control and was heading for you so I shot the tyres with my sniper rifle on top of a building.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

that works.I find the cure,but zombie people from I am legend don't want that and try to kill me.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i let them eat u cause im on vacation but ur ghst come to aunt me and so i borrowed a cloning machine from the goverment and took a peice of ur DNA fro mthe leftovers that the zombies ate and there u are! (memories and everything) but th thing goes haywire and all of the crimsonblades made were EVIL (except the first one) and attaked me

Showing 61-75 of 241