ForumsWEPRLoch Ness Monster - What do you believe

43 6912
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

There has been many videos and photos of "nessy". Some have been proven to be hoaxs, others haven't.

Do you believe it is real?

You can search the internet for photos.

• 43 Replies
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Ok think about it, you really think a certain type of dinosaur could live for a million years and still be alive? What if their is a species of them you say? Then don't you think sightings would be much more frequent and much of the life in the lake would be disappearing because they would be eating it?

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Well....The Famous Picture Of The Loch Ness Monster Was Proven Fake. And The Odds Of A Dinosaur Living For Millions Or Even Billions Of Years Dosen't Sound Beliveable.Some Belive It Has Been In Lake So Long Because It Has Had Offsprings. How Is That Possilble? Well.... I Would Have To Say No. Don't Belive Theres Such A Thing As A Loch Ness Monster.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

While reading over my last comment I saw a mistake, I said if there was a species all the life in the lake would be disappearing because they would be eating it. They could be vegetarians and a species could exist and feed off of plant life underwater, but.... I highly doubt it! XD

abuckeye4eva
abuckeye4eva
9 posts
Nomad

we have, just look at pics online

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I can't even believe his is being "debated" :-$

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

the loch ness not relly a bit i do beleve in the Chupacabra

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

okay nothing is that big and we would have actualy seen it

Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

no it doesnt exist. we would of found it by now and if powerful people cared/believed they would of long since drained the loch in search for the so called "monster"

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

the guy who took the picture of the loch ness monster admitted it was fake and showed how he took it with a toy dinosaur

Maggieboy
Maggieboy
14 posts
Nomad

Of course its fake, with modern technology, scientist would have found it easy if it existed.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Its just a massive hoax... LOOK AT THE PICTURES, their soooooo FAKE.

Raiderfan4life
Raiderfan4life
12 posts
Peasant

i dont know about the loch nest monster but my freind said he saw bigfoot

Flipski
Flipski
623 posts
Nomad

I doubt the Loch Ness Monster is real. But I have to admit it would be pretty sweet if it was. I know the easter bunny is real though. Heres proof: http://redtram.blogspot.com/2007/09/biggest-rabbit-in-world.html

Showing 31-43 of 43