ForumsSupport ForumEarn points from playing games?

32 6517
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I think that games on AG should create a highscore feature. Then if you get a really good score you get quite a lot of Armour Points. Sorry if this has been done before.

What do you think?

• 32 Replies
dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

This has came up many times in the past. But, I don't think that will happen. People would SPAM so much off that. It would double the workload for the mads.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

How would people cheat?

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Well, they would just play the same games constantly.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Hacking. People can hack their way into the highscores. Have you seen the ridiculous highscores on some games? They were hacked, so this would invite more hackers.

I believe this is in the sticky, so you should have read it before making a copied thread. Read it next time! Thanks!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

yea. I dont agree to get points when playing games.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

People can hack its not that hard and you should add achievements not just points for playing games. Anyways this has been brought up a lot

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Ok. Calm down everyone. I only asked.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Yeah, I don't think that Idea would work, people would cheat like fst6 said...

Deno_Deno
Deno_Deno
1 posts
Nomad

That sounds awesome! Good Idea Man! If only there was a way to freeze and ban anyone who cheated...

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

If it weren't for cheaters, this would work great. But it's true, theres tons of people with like NaN for a highscore, whereas the rest of us can't even get on the same page as them. Maybe for finishing a game you could win points, though?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I don't like this game I could play alot of games right now and get so much AP and I think that would be easy then.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Yeah, good point florgee2

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

ya that is awsome man

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

It could be okay but then some people would hack games to get points which would be really unfair so I don't think its a great idea.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Also, you have to realize that each game is only hosted here, not created by ArmorGames. I don't know how to code this site, and won't pretend I know anything about it, but it seems that it would be a *lot* of work to get it so all the games here are related back to this site specifically, and the high scores are trackable. This would be a great idea if the high score tables weren't hackable.

Showing 1-15 of 32