ForumsSupport ForumEarn points from playing games?

32 6516
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I think that games on AG should create a highscore feature. Then if you get a really good score you get quite a lot of Armour Points. Sorry if this has been done before.

What do you think?

• 32 Replies
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I think we should just leave it at rating games for the AP instead. Its better that way.

fopop
fopop
58 posts
Nomad

[url=http://axis-game.com]Even this link have one

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I think it is better this way, it would be inviting cheating and hacking to do highscores. Like florglee said, you could get points for finishing a game, but we already have enough ways to get AP.

Rhyman
Rhyman
40 posts
Nomad

Good idea for highscores, if you could fully stop hackers.

Godelicious
Godelicious
1 posts
Nomad

hackers sux

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I think it is a bad idea because it takes away the meaning of armor points, because then it would be too easy to do good on armor games, I think a lot of things are fine the way they are including armor points, there is nothing there to be tampered with but it is still simple to get armor points, just make thorough complete posts/comments, instead of just putting "this is a good game" or "I think this game stinks", people just flag these comments, you need to state why the game stinks or why the game is good or even better, put both to make it a thorough review of what you think the game is like =) hope that helps you with getting a lot of armor points Haha.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

good idea

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

i suggested this a while back....

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1256591/new-way-to-make-armor-points

BloodyPropaganda
BloodyPropaganda
5 posts
Nomad

This isn't a very good idea mainly because there's so many people out there who can easily use hack programs to get on the highscores and there's really no way Armor Games can tell if they're actually hacking or not. The only way is if they get some extremely ridiculous high score and make it noticable but most hackers just do it to make themselves #1. So my guess is you'd be seeing a bunch of people popping up and taking over armor games' rankings if they added this feature. That would also take out the fun of gaining armor points, and come on, the games aren't here for points, they're here for us to enjoy.

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

I agree with Deno_Deno

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

imagine the spam ppl would do if they added that.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

"You have earned 50 AP for killing 17 stickmen before allotted time ran out. Congratulations."

Who wouldn't want to hear that after playing a game? Besides, this would make everything obsolete. No more Forum Posts, comments, merits or anything. People would just play games 24/7 just for AP.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, no. Games are made to be enjoyed

__Michael__
__Michael__
228 posts
Nomad

great idea! but theres a lot of people cheating.
specialy the high score hackers. i hate them!

Showing 16-30 of 32