ForumsSupport Forumbuyable armor points

37 5799
ngc1994
ngc1994
17 posts
Nomad

You should be able to purchase armor points using paypal.
for example: $10.00=1,000 armor points

• 37 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hehe lol!

That is too unfair...AG is a free site...and the point of AP is to show how active and how much of a member you are.

I would be devastaded to find that someone had bought 1m AP and was now number 1.

KingRyan

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

If you had no life it would be a good idea who want buy armorpoints that would be stupid.

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

good idea, but whod wanna pay for something you get no benefit out of besides like an armatar and some little icon picture rank thing

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well I wouldn't buy it and who would buy it anyway?So I say no.

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

stupid idea if i were to pay 30 dollars i would automatically be first plase so like hell no

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

Armor points are pointless so I wouldn't pay to be first!

Kalkara
Kalkara
141 posts
Nomad

bad idea you would have no life if you did that

Hamstertime
Hamstertime
24 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't spend money on anything that you get simply by commenting on/rating games.
What a waste of dough.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

ya but make price lower lol

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

How about spendable Armor Points at the AG store... if there is one. It'd be kind of cool... Buy AG merchandise or other things at the store.

Uh, don't know what kind of profit margin they'd want, also, your rank would go down as a result, but hey! You get to use 'em, right?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I don't think this would sit well with a lot of users. When someone worked really hard to get their points, its sort of undermines all of their hard work when someone comes in and buys their way ahead of them.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK its a bad idea already.sheesh, you guys need to calm down.If its a bad idea than just have one of you say its a bad idea and leave it at that.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Ok... no more ears getting chopped off and the like, please?

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Whoever agrees with this idea should have each of their fingers and toes cut off with a rusty knife, then they should have their balls eaten off by some rats with rabies, then their should have to have their ears chopped into little pieces and then shot in their legs, then waist, then chest...etc.!

Carlie said
I don't think this would sit well with a lot of users

I think it's safe to say you're right, Carlie.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK can one of you mods please lock this already its getting rediculous.

Showing 16-30 of 37