ForumsThe TavernWho cares about ap

31 5409
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

The growing number of spammers one ag is beacuse of the greed of ap and getting to number 1 , what do you guys think.

• 31 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

This shouldn't be in this forum. It belongs in the tavern, but a mod will move if necessary.

Well, this topic has been suggested many times in the history of AG. Some people think being number one will get them power, and acceptance. Spammers will get caught, so everyone that gets to number one isn't necessarily a spammer, they just like to talk alot. Some were at one point, but have straightened out.

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

sorry i forgot about the tavern but i think your right.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

ur right bout the spammers but everyone would like having high AP but the point of AG is to get social and talk bout interesting things...the ppl that have the highest AP are looked up to as a god or sumthing (lots of ppl think starscreamer is awesome just for having high AP)

no offense to starscreamer if u read this (if it could oppose)

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I don't care about AP I don't comment for the AP I don't post for AP I just do it for fun.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I would like to have a lot of AP, but I don't spam or anything to get it. I figure if I just have fun playing the games and posting on the forums I'll get a ton of AP without even trying.

Footballmatt422
Footballmatt422
54 posts
Nomad

i agree i dont care about AP i mean i want ap but if u dont have the time to be on and earn it u shouldnt spam and get it unfairly

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I do the same as Kevin. I want to be high in the rankings, but I've almost never spammed.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well most people say "I don't care about the AP I just talk to people"

But guess who started the conversation. Guess who continues the conversation. But you will never guess who ends it. The like talking because of the points. I almost never start a conversation I just reply. I don't care for AP. If you knock me down to 50th place I won't care.

Its nice to be high on the rankings, but by talking is bad, thats the purpose for merits. To have intelligent thoughts and to stop spamming.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I don't care at all about points, the only thing that I get excited about are MeRiTs! Anyone can spam post and get points, but that doesn't get you respect, or recognize any achievement. Merits are the thing here that actually rewards people for doing things well )

Oh, and moving this to the tavern !

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

i care.... but its not like im only on this for AP

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

i agree

Hamstertime
Hamstertime
24 posts
Nomad

I care about ap, but only for getting new armatars or improving my rank.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Personally, I don't want to be in the top ten. I will try to avoid being in the top ten. People think it gets you respect. It may from new members, but not for older members who know better.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I agree, but I don't spam, I just talk with people...to improve my rank and get more armatars.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I care about ap, but only for getting new armatars or improving my rank.

That is what Ap is all about -_-

Personally, I don't want to be in the top ten. I will try to avoid being in the top ten. People think it gets you respect. It may from new members, but not for older members who know better.

True. I don't care about being in the top 10.
Showing 1-15 of 31