ForumsThe TavernGold King Complete, ArmorGames Over?

29 3552
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, Starscreamer has made it to victory and made history, now what other ranks are they going to be?

• 29 Replies
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I think until half of us get to gold king, they won't add any more rankings...

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I agree with you Roadripper.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

First of all, even if we did get new ranks, seriously... what would we have that is above king that is not God/Goddess and is medieval at the same time?

lolprincess
lolprincess
68 posts
Nomad

True NoName, if they add more ranks what can they be? But I don't think we need more ranks until more than half of the AG community is Gold king/ queen. That's still a long way to go.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Nothing I guess. Except possibly ruler.

strifexv
strifexv
54 posts
Farmer

So what one person finally got Gold King? lolprincess brings up a good point that once a majority gets there (which would take forever) then new ranks should be added. Until then keep playing.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, I almost reached that point...

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

The rank doesnt matter its just for fun competition

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I don't care if I get Gold King or not I am just on this ite to have fun and thats it but it would be nice to have more ranks!

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

soccer_mylife does have a point. Its for fun anyway.

Stormchaser
Stormchaser
278 posts
Nomad

I agree, who cares about the points. But StarScreamer is a loyal member on Armorgames and if we don't make any higher goals he might leave. Which in my opinion would be terrible.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

A lot of people don't care about points. What we need to do now is just congratulate StarScreamer and keep enjoying the site.

Kalkara
Kalkara
141 posts
Nomad

Just enjoy the games. That's the whole point of the site.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Who really cares if a member leaves? He is one member in 100,000! So what if he is number 1 on the site? From what I know...he was more of a friendly person who spent most of his time posting on peoples pages. Now if a mod where to go to BBF123's comments page (yes I know he has been deleted...but his comments are still there) they would find that SS made a lot of spammish comments there.

Why look up to the number one? If you want a role model...pick one of the mods!

I hope I don't sound too mean.

We don't need any more rankings...SS is 2000 points above anyone else...and I don't see anyone else getting Gold King anytime soon...

KingRyan

Showing 16-29 of 29