ForumsWEPRWorld 2008 Olympics

45 7611
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I've been watching the news and can't wait for it to start but there seems to be to much polluted air and some will not join in the Olympics

post what you think of the 2008 Olympics

• 45 Replies
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I don't think terrorists care they will blow up for their Jihad brothers

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

I doubt there will be any sort of suicide bombing. Not one Islamic terrorist group wants to mess with China. No terrorist group would want China involved in the Middle-East.

Could something like the Munich Massacre happen again? Sadly, yes. But a suicide attack or any attack on Chinese people or athletes is highly doubtful.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Yea China is gonna bang them if that happens

Gavan
Gavan
12 posts
Nomad

I do agree with the fact that the Olympics will be exillerating but what would polluted air do to one player. And it isn't the air we should be worried about, it is the attempts of terrorism, like Ninjacube said.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

what would polluted air do to one player.

Think about when you are in a fire and the smoke is coming at you. Can you breathe that easily? So, someone who is about to run many meters will have trouble breathing. This can lead to serious health risks if left untreated.

it is the attempts of terrorism

You guys need to realize that the Olympics will be heavily guarded. Also, there would be no reason for there to be a terrorist attack like there was in America. Yes, I still do think our government was a part of 9/11. However, this is about the Olympics so my point is that China has no reason to have a terrorist attack put on them.
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

America is goin to win the most medals!

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

There's gonna be over 100,000 Chinese soldiers at the Olympics in China

I don't think anyone could get in but I might be wrong

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

I bet china is going to win the most, mainly because of how much pollution is in the air and they are the only ones used to it.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I think they should move the olympics to some place far away from that pollution but still find a way to keep the olympics in china.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I can't wait man! I'm just watching for the Track! Swimming is a yawn. Shot put is just from really powerful men. Everything is too hard to not sleep at but Track is my kind of sport. I am also watching USA Basketball. We are still undefeated!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well the Olympics have begun,so what do you guys think will happen now.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

It's on?! Oh shoot. I'm mad that we lost 2 or 3 gymnist because of their stupid thing. I just hope USA Basketball will keep their streak up.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Where are you then? USA? China? Europe? Outer Space?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well right now where I live so far they have the ceremony's going on.and with a huge budget like that of the Chinese governments.It's pretty interesting.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I live in the USA.

Showing 16-30 of 45