ForumsWEPRWorld 2008 Olympics

45 7614
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I've been watching the news and can't wait for it to start but there seems to be to much polluted air and some will not join in the Olympics

post what you think of the 2008 Olympics

• 45 Replies
MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Masterchef please say something structured,with some substance next time please.Right now though this whole opening ceremony is ridiculous.They have,or had a Giant LCD screen that looked like a scroll,and also a whole bunch of other stuff you would just have to see,since its almost impossible to explain.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

go shawn johnson she's from my home town, though she went to the rival highschool

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK then cow master,I hope everyone on the American Team does good.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I thought the opening ceremony was excellent. Some of the parts they had been practicing for two years. I dread to think what the London 2021 Olympics will be like in comparison talk about a hard act to follow. I guess well just shove in the red arrows or something like that

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

So the Olympics locations are preset for that far in the future.Hmm...well by the year 2021 I'm sure it will be easy to out due this ceremony.Does anyone know the next time the USA will be hosting the Olympics?

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Here's the link have a check http://www.bebo.com/BeboGames

also have a search on Google

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

So the Olympics locations are preset for that far in the future.Hmm...well by the year 2021 I'm sure it will be easy to out due this ceremony.Does anyone know the next time the USA will be hosting the Olympics?
Um, there's no olympics in 2021, but London is hosting in 2012...
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

It probably was a typo.I just realized though that there will be Olympics on 2020,and 2024,but not 2021.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I like it, a great way countries can communicate. And fight less

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Yea that's the good thing about it, but the bad thing is the terrorists blow up and kill people when it comes to such good things

cycloolephin
cycloolephin
73 posts
Nomad

Wow, what an amazing opening ceremony.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, while some of us were sleeping,(Looks at the Moderators) some of our games have started! In Soccer, Canada and China tied 1 to 1. In VolleyBall, USA defeated Japan in a 3-1 Set! That is all I saw today right now. Also Fencing. The World champion gold Medalist, whatever her name was, is still champion!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Looks like we beat China in basketball for the preliminary's.We're doing pretty well right now.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Woah, what time was USA playing China and what channel was it?! I wanted to see that! Why must the Olympics be on at random times?!

Showing 31-45 of 45