ForumsWEPRPolarbear Extinction?

33 6145
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

We have found that in Antarctica, The blocks of ice are starting to melt and it's not too good for the Polar bears, Theirs less space for them and less food. They are worrying and so are we. Are Polar bears going to disappear? Are will something or God help them. Pray to help. Don't let Polar bears die. Without them, What would be the whole land part of the snow? Try to help and pray. Don't lose them. We need them, and love them.

• 33 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Hey Dan, instead of praying, you could be taking some action. It's either the sun is moving closer or our protection around the Earth is thinning. If it's option 2, you could save gas. Ride a bike and get some exercise. Americans are getting more obese every year. Turn off electric when not needed. Anything that you may use a little bit too much, converse it. Every small thing counts if everyone is making the mistake.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

More Green conspiracies. I don't buy it for a second.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

So what is your side of the story list then? What do you think we can do that's not a Green conspiracy?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, we can't control the SUN, It's auto matic, It's sad tho, I don't know what to do but I want to do something!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I want to help but I don't know how, And mine too buddy, mine too...

Toilet1
Toilet1
62 posts
Nomad

i wish they would not die

they are my favorite animal

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Theirs also Penguins too. Anyways, just try my Green Conspiracy. At least your not guilty of not trying to save them.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Sadly, the polar bears, penguins, arctic fish, etc, if we continue to do nothing, they will have to die.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

The Greens over-exaggerate almost everything. I've posted many examples on previous threads if you want to know.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

dude big deal, the earth goes through cycles and it just so happens to be we are at the peak of that cycle, what I mean by cycles is, cycles of temperature, let me explain, around 10,000 years ago there was the so called "ice age" now it is getting progressively hotter I'm not saying that it will be the "fire age" now but I am saying it is getting hotter because the earth is going through this cycle, the government just makes up little things like "global warming" and such to strike fear into us, because fear is the easiest way to control someone so of course, the american government needs control, therefore, creating the "so called" "global warming" also I don't want any other comments criticizing mine but this is what I believe personally, also, we aren't going to die if we lose some ice and snow yes the water levels may rise, but not enough to cover every land mass on earth, and if I'm correct 3% of the earth fresh water is ice or some aught number like that but over 75% of the earth is water, or some percentage in that range, a little rusty on percentages but anyways that means if all the ice melts we lose 3% of our land mass, not a big number, anyways, global warming is a thing to keep us worried so we go look to the government for help, I know it sounds a little awkward the first time hearing this kind of thing(if this is your first time hearing this) but anyways yes this is what I believe the government uses fear for power.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I thought penguins lived on antarctica and polar bears lived in north pole?

Polars Bears are at about 20k right now don't worry about their exaggerations

Ever think that polar bears and penguins know how to swim?

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

They do know how to swim but not 20,000 miles to a safe land mass.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Yes but they can't stay in the water forever. They would freeze and die. THINK.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

As for an overall extinction of polar bears, I don't think it will happen. We are starting to take them into our care. They will most likely become endangered but I wouldn't say extinct.

I want to help but I don't know how

Start being more energy efficient. If we all just started being more energy efficient, we could lower the effects of global climate change.

I know it sounds a little awkward the first time hearing this kind of thing(if this is your first time hearing this) but anyways yes this is what I believe the government uses fear for power.

The Earth does go through cycles but our impact is shortening the time between these cycles. We are also intensifying the effects of it. The government does not even care about global warming so I don't get where you are coming from. How can they use global warming to make us follow something? 9/11 is a conspiracy because amazingly, we went right into a war after it. Global warming has been talked about for years and the government has really had no involvement. I am not criticizing you, I am just stating what I believe personally.

Sea levels rising are not the only effects of global climate change. Also, sea levels may take away the ability to live on the coast. Hurricanes build on warm ocean waters. Not only are temperatures rising, salinity is decreasing which means the water is warmer. There could be hurricanes way worse than Katrina in the future. Have you ever thought of how many animals live on that 3% of landmass? Also, we are not worried about losing land. We are worried about the animals and people. These big changes may not happen for a long time (probably not in our lifetimes). However, we are the people who have to take action to slow this down. We could all just say "Oh, this is a conspiracy" or "Forget it." What if you're wrong? The people who don't care could possibly be the reason Earth is destroyed in the future. Now you might say what if I am wrong. Who cares? I am doing something beneficial for Earth and at least it was worth the shot. Even if you don't believe in global climate change, "green" items are much cheaper like the light bulbs.

Man, I love global warming debates.
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

We would loose pounds and tuns of population in our world. Plus, we love them

Showing 1-15 of 33