ForumsWEPRPolarbear Extinction?

33 6143
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

We have found that in Antarctica, The blocks of ice are starting to melt and it's not too good for the Polar bears, Theirs less space for them and less food. They are worrying and so are we. Are Polar bears going to disappear? Are will something or God help them. Pray to help. Don't let Polar bears die. Without them, What would be the whole land part of the snow? Try to help and pray. Don't lose them. We need them, and love them.

• 33 Replies
mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

As TotalReview said, the Earth goes through natural cycles of warming up and cooling off. And while we are to blame for some of the reasons why the Earth is warming up, its only temporary. Eventually it'll cool down again.

Now to cover the issue of the Polar bears. Its called Survival of the fittest. The world is changing, and they can't keep up, so they die. Tough Luck. Now, I'm not saying we should kill Polar Bears, but would you still be upset if instead of polar bears...it was mosquitoes? Didn't think so.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Maybe we wouldn't be happy if mosquitoes died. Every creature in the world matters. That is like saying you don't care is someone in the world dies because you never knew them. Every life is to be treasured and protected.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Exactly, If as least one person dies, millions would be gone in the future. And everyday a person died in 5 seconds and be-born in 10.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

What is wrong with you people?! What happens if we killed anything for no reason like our insects and mammals because we are the only ones that matter?! Our planet would be destroy because bees aren't pollinating. If we killed all the wolves, we will have a crap load of bunnies! Bunnies look cute and all but they are a little bit too cute. If we kill any animal to the point of extinction , we would destroy the balance in the world! Think about that before destroying all those ant hills, bee nets and whatever you can think of.

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Look, I'm not saying "kill Polar Bears!"...I'm just saying that this is nature. And since were are only animals ourselves, (and not Mother Nature) let nature take its course.

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Because if everything died..there wouldn't be nature. (sorry..had to make a sarcastic comment.)

Your answer is called ADAPTATION

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

If it's nature, how come fish and others animals aren't dieing? How come we aren't dieing?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Correct but I am still not understanding what you're saying.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

things evolve and things get extict...its life...no need to make a HUGE fuss over it

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Correct but I am still not understanding what you're saying.

I think he is trying to say forget about the polar bears. I don't agree because we are partially to blame for why they are dying. Now, if they were just drowning themselves, then yeah, they can die. However, we are sort of taking away their home. How would you like it if people came to your house everyday and took parts away?
mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Its nature...we can only do so much. I'm all for taking care of the planet (though I dont "go green"I do my part). But its going to happen either way. WOULD I like to help, sure. But, even if we did something miraculous, they would still all die off.

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

it's very sad how low the polar bear population is right now and there is no real solution. what we've done (stealing their habitat, hunting and poaching, global warming) cannot be reversed to they probably will become extinct in the near future. pretty sad. there is a really cool polar bear exhibit at the Pittsburgh Zoo though. Those polar bears are well taken care of.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

it is true they WILL die out the best humanity can do is capture them and care for them but eventually they will all die..and penguins to..sadly

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

even if humans are the cause of their deaths...its life... do the polar bears help us in any way? if not then its not so bad if they die out

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well They are great animals, Beautiful also. Would be horrible if we never saw one ever again.

Showing 16-30 of 33