ForumsWEPRPolarbear Extinction?

33 6144
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

We have found that in Antarctica, The blocks of ice are starting to melt and it's not too good for the Polar bears, Theirs less space for them and less food. They are worrying and so are we. Are Polar bears going to disappear? Are will something or God help them. Pray to help. Don't let Polar bears die. Without them, What would be the whole land part of the snow? Try to help and pray. Don't lose them. We need them, and love them.

• 33 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Can't it be a little bit of both? I always find these topics annoying cause nobody ever goes for the 'in between', even if it isn't 'in between', it should be thrown in there XD

But uh, yeah, for example, global warming, as that's the only dumb debate issue I can think of at the moment;
We can't say that we are CAUSING Global Warming and it IS melting the Ice Caps which IS leaving less land for polar bears, we can say that we may be HELPING Global Warming which is therefore HELPING melt those Ice Cap things and therefore ASSISTING in the destruction of their home.
That make any sense?
Anywayz, it's not like it wasn't bound to happen, everything is going to die out eventually, whether the Human Race helps it along or not, nothing can last forever. How long it does last though, that's just effected by what we do, and other animals too maybe, and how we plan to slow the proccess down...

Problem is, just like Global Warming, not everyone is willing to accept the fact we're heading into a roasting =D
Or the Polar Bears are getting tired of swimming 50 miles to the next Ice Range, which may not be there like last time cause the sun melted it.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Can't it be a little bit of both? I always find these topics annoying cause nobody ever goes for the 'in between', even if it isn't 'in between', it should be thrown in there XD

Okay but the rest was too long for me to read, really it was just boring :P lol But why do you hate them, It talks about the evens of the earth and animals.
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Total review I see your point, but what I mean by fear is the government controls people because they are the ones who provide protection so we have to come to them for everything.

Showing 31-33 of 33