ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe best story ever! (Epic Sarcasm)

47 13811
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

it waz a normal dai in the ofice of the big robot leder "Rob 5500" he was mayking plans 4 destroying the bad robtz. "tayke of evry playne" rob sayd. "yuo now wat you doeng" said sekond in comand. "move playne" sed rob.

To Be Continued...

• 47 Replies
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Episode 11:We must make a Quirkafleeg

The ship slowly moved through space, as if it didn't know where to go.
"So Rob, what do we do now? I mean Earth is gone, our base destroyed, our men dead, and my XboX blown up!" Colonel Sanders was confused as hundreds of things raced through his mind. "Get a grip Colonel! We just have to start over from scratch! First of all, we need to know if the enemy leader is alive or not. Then we can build up from there." Rob told the Colonel. "Right. So how do we know if he's alive or not?" asked Colonel Sanders "That's what I'm trying to find out. If he had some sort of escape vessel like ours, he may have survived, as long as none of the lasers hit his ship." Rob deduced. "If you need help you can ask me." a voice offered for help. "Who said that!?" Rob pulled out his Magnum just in case. "There are some who call me...West!" "West? Is that really you? I can't see you anywhere!" The colonel was looking around for West. "Colonel I'm in the shadows!" West jumped out from the shadows shouting "DRAMATIC ENTRY!!!" "West it's good to see you! How did you know this was a vessel!?" "I'll tell you as soon as we work out what's going on and what to do next."

T B C

Klaushouse your guest episode was good! Much better than I thought you would write it. No offense. But still it was amazing!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the compliment Masta. I pride myself on decent writing!

Anyways, nice touch there. A bit short, also I like the little hints of comedy in there! :P

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Episode 12ang Spam

"Okay guys. I think I can use the computer to find out where we're headed." West told Rob and Sanders. Suddenly a person in armor with a battle ground behind him was shouting on the moniter. "Hello!? We need the Master Chief! Where is he? The Covenent are kicking our as*! Where the hell is he!?" "Kkkksshhh Sorry but kkkssskkskshh can't hear you kksskhskhsh going under kkskskskhkshh tunnel." West disconnected the transmission. "Crazy Spam E-Mails" West said to himself. "Any way, I'm gonna take a look at the coordinates. Oh here it is!" Before West could click on the coordinates out of no where comes a deafening song "Are We Not Men? We are DEVO! Are we not men? D-E-V-O!" "Turn it off West!" "Okay! I'm trying!" West turned it off. "Another dang E-Mail! Spam is everywhere these days!" West clicked on the coordinates logo and a voice said "Hello. I am Specialized.Awesome.Nowhere.Donut.Yellow! Or S.A.N.D.Y!" The voice said. "Hi Sandy! Can you tell us where we are headed?" "Most certainly! We are headed towards the Darwix galaxy!" Sandy told the three guys. "Oh okay! Wait, the Darwix galaxy!?" West shouted. "What's wrong with the Darwix galaxy?" the Colonel asked. 'It's the most brutal galaxy outside of our solar system!." "Crap! We gotta change direction!" Rob shouted. "Uh Rob, we can't change direction." "Da** Sh** Ba***!"

T B C

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

IMO that episode sucked. It's mostly comedy and the big turning point happens at the very end. Next episode will be better.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol. Well certainly not the best episode but I have faith in you!

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Episode 13:Just our Luck

"So what can we do now? We're headed to the most dangerous place in the Milky Way!" the Colonel was scared. "We may have to sabotage the ship." West suggested. "Can we sabotage the ship without any other problems?" asked Rob. "We can but then we would have no idea where we would land next, and Sandy could get bugged up!" "Well this isn't good. So we either take a hundred percent chance of landing in Darwix, or a chance of landing somewhere safer but Sandy could get bugged up and might even try to kill us!" shouted Rob. "Just our luck!" Colonel Sanders shouted. "I have an idea. Would you like to hear it?" Sandy asked a question. "Okay Sandy, what's your idea?" "If you could transfer my mind to a robot body, you might be able to change the coordinates without any damage to me or the ship, and if we couldn't change the coordinates, you would have extra help with anything you might need." Sandy gave them her plan. "Okay, I'm going with her plan." the Colonel stated. "Yeah, that's definitely the best plan, I'm with her." said West. "Okay then, it's official. We're gonna find parts for her and then transfer her into the robot body." said Rob. "Okay guys let's get started!"

T B C

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

XD lol funny stories

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Episode 14:The Map

"Okay guys we have to find parts for Sandy." said Rob. "Where do we find the parts?" asked the Colonel. "Well we haven't explored alot of this ship. We should take a look around the ship." "May I provide you with a map of the ship?" said Sandy. "Yes please! That would be very helpful!" West answered. Sandy started working on a map and slipped it out of a slot. "There's your map. I hope it helps!" said Sandy. "Thanks." said Rob. They took a look at the map. They saw a kitchen, bathroom, broken parts. "Ok, West you check out the kitchen, Colonel Sanders you check out the bathroom and I'll check out the broken parts section."

T B C

Next episode's gonna be interesting.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Nice stories, keep them coming!

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

Great stories masta_cheef!Keep them coming.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Episode 15:Three Paths

West's Story

West entered the kitchen and saw a fridge, a sink, a few counters, a table with cutlery sprawled all over it, some shelves, an oven and a toaster. "Okay I'll take a look in the fridge, see what kinda wacky space food humans eat." He opened the door to find absolutely nothing. "Hmmm. I've opened the door to find absolutely nothing. That sucks." He picked up some of the knives and forks. "Maybe Sandy could use these as weapons. I better keep these with me." Suddenly he heard someone scream. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" "What was that? Must be my imagination. Hey we might be able to use the toaster as well!" So he gathered the stuff, left the kitchen and went back to the Navigation room.

Colonel Sanders' Story

"Okay so this must be the bathroom. It's quite dusty and cobwebby and scary and dusty." The scared Colonel walked through the room looking for anything to use for Sandy's body. "Hmmm toothpaste, loofah scrubs and...tooth paste? What the hell is tooth paste? He picked up the tooth paste, opened up the packet and out came a spider "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Sanders shouted and jumped onto the toilet. "I'm getting out of this freaky place!" He ran out of the bathroom back to the Navigation room.

Rob's story

Rob got to the broken parts area. "Okay let's see here, there are chest pieces in the corner, heads in the other corner and arms and legs all over the place." He gathered up the best conditioned pieces he could find. "Okay I have 2 arms, 2 legs, a head and a body but no lithium batteries. Oh wait there are some batteries." He walked over to the batteries and then the batteries disappeared. "What the-" then suddenly he heard a scream "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" "Are there ghosts in here? This place is too freaky." He looked back to where the batteries were and they were back. "Holy crap this place is scaring the sh** out of me." He picked up the batteries and left the room with all the other parts he had picked up. What Rob didn't see was a ghost laughing at him "lolz he gots pwned!" Rob headed back to the navigation room.

T B C

Special episode! Three different views by each of the characters.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Hey guys. I have decided that even though the best story ever is knida cool, that i will stop writing stories for it. I just feel like these guys have done enough. Whether or not these guys will return sometime in the future is unknown. I will ask KlausHouse if he wants to continue the story but right now i've stopped it. hope you enjoyed the series and hope you enjoy it if Klaushouse takes over. bye.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

2/15/09

The legend returns...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

It would would help if you could at least spell words right...i can't comprehend it that well when the words are spelled like that >.>

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

I don't really spell like that, the early episodes were based on stories like this from people like Squirrelking. The later episodes are more realistically spelled.

Showing 31-45 of 47