ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe best story ever! (Epic Sarcasm)

47 13822
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

it waz a normal dai in the ofice of the big robot leder "Rob 5500" he was mayking plans 4 destroying the bad robtz. "tayke of evry playne" rob sayd. "yuo now wat you doeng" said sekond in comand. "move playne" sed rob.

To Be Continued...

• 47 Replies
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

And now the legend is back. Albeit a little late but never mind that...

Episode 16: Return of an old friend

"Alright guys what've we got?" Rob placed his parts and the lithium batteries on an old rusty table. "I've got some knives and forks, Rob. Could use 'em for self defense." West put his knives and forks on the table which seemed to have gotten rustier than before. "I got the sh** scared out of me!" said the Colonel nervously. "That's fine Sanders we basically have everything we need right her-" Rob was cut off by the fact that the table and everything on it was gone. "Excuse me gentlemen." Said Sandy politely, "I think there's a slight possibility of a breach in the system." Sandy warned the three robots who stood confused with a slight touch of bedazzlement.
"Breach? Whaddya mean we got a breach?" asked the Colonel. "It's really quite simple if someone were to-" Everything electronic in the Navigation Room suddenly switched off. "Uh, guys. Is this supposed to happen?" The Colonel asked the other two. "I don't know Colonel, but this must not be part of Sandy's regular programming. But how should I know? This thing could be a decade old, hundreds of decades even!" Said West to Sanders "Shut up guys I think I see something in the corner." It looked like a round little handheld T.V. Rob walked over and picked it up. Making sure to be as quite as possible just to be safe. "Well done Rob, you've come very far through my series of games." "Oh my god! It's- It's!" "That's right West the very same person that killed Colonel Sanders and rebuilt him from scratch, hiding something in him in the process." None could believe their optical sensors. It was the enemy leader! "And if you want to find out what I have put inside of him, just wait 12 hours. But if you don't want to know what happens you will do as I say!" The leader gave them his demands. "No way you sick son of a bi***! You killed me and then rebuilt me placing that horrible-" "Now now Colonel, I don't think you want to ruin the surprise for your friends!" The Colonel was immediately deactivated. "Rob what's happened to him?" West asked Rob "He's been deactivated, and you can only bring him back if you get this remote from me." "Fine where are you!? Tell me now or I swear to god I'll-" "I'm on the upper deck, captain's quarters. Don't expect it to be easy though as you will have to answer very difficult questions along the way." The enemy told Rob what to do. "Okay I'm going. West you stay here with the Colonel. I'll handle this." Rob told West to make sure nothing happened to the Colonel. "Okay Rob. Good Luck" He was going to need it...

T B C

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Been busy with school. Next part isn't done yet but I'd like some feedback on Rob's return.

Showing 46-47 of 47