ForumsThe TavernAlgorlea RPG

59 7268
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Welcome to Algorlea RPG. This will be a text based game where YOU control your destiny. You can battle monsters, team up, fight each other, conquer land, and, if you make the right choices, get your very own dragon.

This will be somewhat like firetail_madness' RPG, but he ended his. Therefore I've decided to make my own.

There will only 6 players allowed for each round.

To join fill out this form:

Name:
Look:
Personality:
Description: (Of Yourself)
Side: (The Empire or The Rebellion)
Race: (Elf, Dwarf, Human)
Starting Weapon: (Knife, Bow and Arrow, or Club)
Starting Area: (Village, Mountains, Capital City, The Coast, The Island)

Before we start, though, I need to tell you a bit about the land in which you will be playing:

Here is the map of the land:

http://uploadimage.org/images/7x89369vcoacwf4cnlnj.jpg

Algorlea is currently controlled by an evil King Dreadneye. The land has been plunged into darkness. The King is merciless with taxes. The people hate it, but there is nothing they can do. Dreadnye is skilled in the art of the sword. He even has his very own dragon.

There are few who are powerful enough to have a dragon. You may think that dragons are mere beast, but they are more than that. They are as intelligent as you or I. They choose who will ride them. Once they come in contact (as an egg) with the person who is their destiny to be with, they hatch. The riderâs live will forever be changed. There are only 6 remaining dragon eggs.

Now, will you side with The King or will you defeat him and set the land free? The choice is yours.

• 59 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 59