43 posts
Nomad

blonds are hott

• 28 Replies
Runner
Runner
25 posts
Peasant

It really depends on the girl. I know a red-head that is smokin' and a blonde that isn't all that hot.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Red heads. They aren't common like the Blondes. They also seem to be athletic for some reason.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Black, or unnatural is my pick. Also, either very straight, or relatively short(but still feminine looking).

erokogirl
erokogirl
98 posts
Nomad

im not gonna answer that, IM A GIRL!!!!! I DYED MY HAIR RED BUT MY NATURAL COLOR IS BLOND. ok if your a guy who just heard that don't even think about clicking my name and saying "ur hot"!!!! i've had that happen somtimes.please lock this.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

im not gonna answer that, IM A GIRL!!!!! I DYED MY HAIR RED BUT MY NATURAL COLOR IS BLOND.

Secksay. But not in a secksual way. More so in an attractive way. Attractive because it's a form of expression that many shun. Also, I bet you wouldn't feel that way if this was about men's hair color.
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Gingers are evil. I swear they are like the devil's children. They run around with red hair just ready to set you on fire. Haha, I am joking but (even though they are not in this) I find brunettes more attractive.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Blonde are better, Red heads, Are kinda ugly and have weird freckles.

Redspring
Redspring
15 posts
Nomad

They're both good

C_is_for_Cookie
C_is_for_Cookie
713 posts
Nomad

Haha this is funny to read! I'm a girl too, and I was happy to find one or two brunette choices! LOL! Whatever.
( :

1realhunter
1realhunter
55 posts
Nomad

If I had to chose I'd pick redheads.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

man it's all about Brunets I don't know what you guys are wasting your time with

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

Bald

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

oh yeah thats sexy. if it's in the right place

Showing 16-28 of 28