ForumsProgramming ForumGAME DEMO FINALLY HERE WOOOOOOOO!

26 6236
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well it's been this way for a while it's just I thought I might as well show you guys now since production is slow(I am out of town). I think I might send e-mail to Dan and see what he wants from the game if it were to be sponsored too. Tell me what you think.

Also the worms need voices so if anyone is a good voice actor and good with sound editing and stuff need voices and such. So contact me!

• 26 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

One of many different programs. And a microphone?

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Well, I don't have a mic... Sorry...

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Awesome! I hope it gets on AG.

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Jeez, post in my thread . I have a lot of specifications to make a proper form, and offer softwares to do so. You can edit anyones voice and make em sound like worms. I may later.

which you seem to have done...
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1415435/voice-acting-recording

Sure I'll put in a pitch, anything you want to be said or just random mini screams?

Also they do look like pills.

There are two glitches, one they can spawn underground if they're near the tower and two they can be invincible if so. Pointless, in two meanings of the word :*(.

Add on mah friend,

Also may I suggest widening the screen and having the weapon spread a bit more?

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

I thought it was pretty good besides the things mentioned. It was fun. But why are we shooting he suasage men in jail? They aren't doing anything..or are they?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Yay....some instruction would have been nice....lucky I am smart so I worked out that the SPACE key was reload...

KingRyan

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/kingryan1000fp.gif?t=1218785805

ostecca7
ostecca7
32 posts
Peasant

WOW! that is really cool how did you do that? Was it easy?

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Dude, that is soooo cool. The problems mentioned are true, I'm sure you'll fix them. Also, I kind of enjoyed the &quotill" feel. It was cool how one would hit the screen and break the glass. I'm certain this'll be good! Keep it up.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

make levels like kill this many or make it so myour a prison gaurd and you have tio do different things like that

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

OOH! I have an idea. It could be like last stand, where they're all coming towards you and you have to get them first!

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

I have no idea what your talking about but I hope you the best of luck

Showing 16-26 of 26