ForumsGamesQuick Games

102 25081
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers!

I just wanted to alert you of a new addition for Flash games on Armor Games: Quick Games. This was a suggestion brought up a few months ago, and we thought it was a great idea! So it has now been implemented. If you look on the home page where the tags are located, you will see 'quick' is now a clickable tag. This group is comprised of short games, normally under 5 minutes long. These can be played quickly when you only have a few minutes to stop by, or need a fast break from work.

For now, it will remain a taggable option only. If this turns out to be very popular, we may consider making this into an actual game category. Not all short games have yet been added, I will be adding more as ting goes on. This is just a list to get it started. Feel free to let me know if you have a favorite short game that is not yet on the list.

So be sure to check out the quick games!

• 102 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Quick games are games that are supposed to take below 5 minutes i can not find th original thread that i made about this topic oh well O_o

It has to be somewhere in S&S forum, I couldn't find it either though. Might be buried a while back.
Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

Hey i would just like to say that you mods are great at paying attention to people's opinions and questions, keep up the good work!

Joshua19195
Joshua19195
8 posts
Nomad

that would be a great catigory try to get more games

psychocheese
psychocheese
13 posts
Nomad

that would be nice

droagon34
droagon34
56 posts
Nomad

yes i think this is a great idea

yaleslot
yaleslot
158 posts
Nomad

I can't find the button for "Quick" ?

I really can't find it, can somebody help?
Respond on my profile, or I will not remember to look here

Thanks

305ganster
305ganster
22 posts
Nomad

well i definately think that quick games is a good idea. sometimes when i only have 5 minutes to play before i get caught. its a huge effort trying to look for a short game. now wih the tag.. makes it easier.. thanks AG

seesine
seesine
56 posts
Nomad

fast fast....!

Beiramar
Beiramar
5 posts
Nomad

i agree

infer
infer
12 posts
Nomad

Very good idea I agree

Drovosek
Drovosek
57 posts
Nomad

yeah, cool

Lebuff
Lebuff
23 posts
Nomad

Awesome thanks Carlie.

cheeseburger3000
cheeseburger3000
1 posts
Nomad

LOl quick boring games if you don't have the time to play a good game.
good idea

kraken636
kraken636
3 posts
Nomad

Nice idea, kudos to those that suggested it.

Cooldude518
Cooldude518
5 posts
Nomad

Wow, I like the idea, i have always had a problem finding games that can just kill some time on.

Showing 16-30 of 102