ForumsGamesQuick Games

102 25079
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers!

I just wanted to alert you of a new addition for Flash games on Armor Games: Quick Games. This was a suggestion brought up a few months ago, and we thought it was a great idea! So it has now been implemented. If you look on the home page where the tags are located, you will see 'quick' is now a clickable tag. This group is comprised of short games, normally under 5 minutes long. These can be played quickly when you only have a few minutes to stop by, or need a fast break from work.

For now, it will remain a taggable option only. If this turns out to be very popular, we may consider making this into an actual game category. Not all short games have yet been added, I will be adding more as ting goes on. This is just a list to get it started. Feel free to let me know if you have a favorite short game that is not yet on the list.

So be sure to check out the quick games!

• 102 Replies
icantthinkofaname
icantthinkofaname
4 posts
Nomad

I think it should be a category at the top.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

The category that could be added could be TOP RATED!

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I think its an awesome idea when you don't have along time 2 wait for games 2 load.

joshuadelacruz1
joshuadelacruz1
112 posts
Nomad

wow its really nice!
please dont spam guys.
cool armor games is growing so fast!

njarvis10
njarvis10
110 posts
Nomad

[b]Cool!That was a great game.Maby the best ever.Forums are so cool.Try playing Travian,an awesome game.Go to travian.com and click register,click server 8,and pick Romans,then select south west as your starting possition.Then go to your messages and mail jarvi8189 and build an Embassy and request an invite to the alliance.Have fun!!!!!!!!!![i]

njarvis10
njarvis10
110 posts
Nomad

[b]Cool!That was a great game.Maby the best ever.Forums are so cool.Try playing Travian,an awesome game.Go to travian.com and click register,click server 8,and pick Romans,then select south west as your starting possition.Then go to your messages and mail jarvi8189 and build an Embassy and request an invite to the alliance.Have fun!!!!!!!!!![i]

njarvis10
njarvis10
110 posts
Nomad

[b]Cool!That was a great game.Maby the best ever.Forums are so cool.Try playing Travian,an awesome game.Go to travian.com and click register,click server 8,and pick Romans,then select south west as your starting possition.Then go to your messages and mail jarvi8189 and build an Embassy and request an invite to the alliance.Have fun!!!!!!!!!![i][url=http://gmail.com]

[quote]
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

@njarvis10

Why did you just post the same thing 3 times in a row? I see you messed up, but you don't have to keep posting over and over. The first and second one are the same thing, and the 3rd one almost is.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Sry for not posting on topic. And sry for DP.

But, the quick games are always the same. Swords and Sandals, Fancy Pants, Thing-Thing 2, and Smah Flash. And shouldn't the quick games be on AG?

Davop
Davop
117 posts
Nomad

thanks for giving the head up!

darkfrost885
darkfrost885
6 posts
Nomad

Wow really cool for when i wanna get a couple games in. I hate leaving mid game and having to close it.

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

Sweet, we now have short games? i hate not having enough time, and not having a save feature

greenta
greenta
10 posts
Nomad

I PLAY ON ARMORGAMES because ive only got a few min between classes....its perfect on time involvement vs. fun

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

agreed

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

This is great, now I won't have to browse through games for hours

Showing 31-45 of 102