ForumsGamesQuick Games

102 25080
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers!

I just wanted to alert you of a new addition for Flash games on Armor Games: Quick Games. This was a suggestion brought up a few months ago, and we thought it was a great idea! So it has now been implemented. If you look on the home page where the tags are located, you will see 'quick' is now a clickable tag. This group is comprised of short games, normally under 5 minutes long. These can be played quickly when you only have a few minutes to stop by, or need a fast break from work.

For now, it will remain a taggable option only. If this turns out to be very popular, we may consider making this into an actual game category. Not all short games have yet been added, I will be adding more as ting goes on. This is just a list to get it started. Feel free to let me know if you have a favorite short game that is not yet on the list.

So be sure to check out the quick games!

• 102 Replies
rafa1
rafa1
92 posts
Nomad

i think that ``unlock achievement game should be added

fabalisto
fabalisto
2 posts
Peasant

i agree

naltsbigfannr1
naltsbigfannr1
7 posts
Nomad

yay no more boredom : )

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

I just want to say that the "tags" on the homepage is brilliant! I go to Quick and Defense quite often! Thanks guys!

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

ya unlock achievment is good because you could play it for a few minutes or an hour

Brbrtwins
Brbrtwins
62 posts
Nomad

[i][b]I agree with arax_nisanu coolio niatos games go by real quick if you play few songs but coolio niatos games are great games!!
I love to play quick games when im in a rush !

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Im glad to see that my idea was not forgotten. I relly hope to see it at the top

NESSxFR2PF
NESSxFR2PF
9 posts
Nomad

[url=http://freerider2forum.forum9.biz]

NESSxFR2PF
NESSxFR2PF
9 posts
Nomad

freerider2forum.forum9.biz

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

This is an excellent idea!

SeventyfourReloaded
SeventyfourReloaded
47 posts
Nomad

Sounds like a great idea... Would like to see those kind of games

Brbrtwins
Brbrtwins
62 posts
Nomad

I love quick games!

Gamerzneed
Gamerzneed
10 posts
Peasant

good for developers testing out short games

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

And remember, if there are some quick games that you know about or want to play, just let me know or post them in this thread, and we can add them to the Quick List! =)

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

It's a good idea. I like it. Thanks, Carlie! I actually have only a few minutes left anyway! O_O

Showing 61-75 of 102