ForumsWEPRBigfoot Body FOUND!!!

93 16611
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

OK people finally they found this half man half ape aka Bigfoot

Bigfoot body has been found in Georgia. Clearer picture can be found at http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/HomePage

Here's the video: Bigfoot Body FOUND!!! (Fox News)

I made the video High Quality enjoy and comment

• 93 Replies
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

The autopsy should confirm that it is real. It looks real to me, though.

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

You may not be retarded but you are't too far from it.

I won't look foolish for being skeptical because I have all of history and evidence behind my skepticism. Seeing as there have been soooo many false claims of "we found bigfoot" isn't it reasonable to be skeptical until real scientific evidence is verified. So, what these guys provide a crappy quality picture. Others who have claimed bigfoot sighting have too and they've all been dissproved by experts.

Going on odds there is probably a 90% chance that this is a hoax or mistake. So the probability of one of us looking foolish weighs heavily in the way of you looking stupid.

I can't wait until this is dissproved and all of you are going to get personal messages from me saying I TOLD YOU.

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure...I want the scientist's opinion first.

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

thank you! someone with half a brain

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

I hope it is real, actually. That would be awsome. I just think, in light of all the hoaxes, it is wiser to err on the side of caution.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I can't wait until this is dissproved and all of you are going to get personal messages from me saying I TOLD YOU.

Really is that a thread you wouldn't mind getting banned?

and we'll just have to wait so please dizzyk don't post here anymore until its been proven if its real or fake

let others post what they think.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Isn't that wht I said, an autopsy should confirm that it i the real deal, but until then, I don't know. It kinda looks like the jack link's sasquatch guy. http://www.babrain.com/branding/uploaded_images/MessinWithSasquatch_3-782940.jpg

dizzyk
dizzyk
423 posts
Nomad

also, pyro, that last post was great.

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure if I believe that they really found him

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Helrayser go on the first page and check the video

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Anyway, before we jump to any conclusion (whether you believe it or not/fake or real) - I think it's best to stay neutral. Who knows for sure whether or not a creature like this exists?

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

That's right and for now we'll have to wait until its proven that it is real

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I think that it is pretty bad though if someone killed.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

DNA DNA TEST WOOHOO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well I do not think I will believe it until they do a body scan and a dna test

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I would like to see this thread keep to factual arguments, and not personal attacks. One of the rules of this forum is to respect other's opinions, and they will respect yours. Keep it clean )

Personally, I am doubtful, but I think it's interesting that there is new information surmounting. Almost anything can be photoshopped and edited, so I tend to err on the side of disbelief.

Showing 16-30 of 93