ForumsSupport ForumPower to the forum-ers!

53 6649
Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I feel like it's about time to give the people in the forums a little more power. After all, the mods can't do absolutely EVERYTHING. I think that we should be given the power to lock a thread after certain number of votes, and maybe the person who made the thread can just lock it themselves after a certain number of time. Also, we should be able to punish spammers, as in, after a certain number of votes against the spammer, the spammer loses 50 AP.

I mean, spam is EVERYWHERE, but it's not getting taken care of. For example, someone had the nerve to make a thread called "ahhhhhhhhhhhh". It is nothing but spam, but it's still going, three hours later. We should be able to stop these things, don't you agree?

• 53 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I actually lied about my age.........Im 19........

........jk

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

aye carumba well no I am not of legal age good point strop well I wish just another 4 years and I can vote woot

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

5 years for me, or 4 years and 1 fake moustache!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

it seems there should be a edit button, and for the "owners" of the threads, they should have the right to lock it if they seem it has lost purpose or gone out of control.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

most people know that i am underaged. But, I have the IQ of 140 and I like this site.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah, the owners should be able to lock their own thread, but I don't like the idea of every one having so much power.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

OK, if there is a mod reading this, PLEASE LOCK THIS TOPIC. Everyone is saying the same thing.

Yeah...You should be able to lock your own topic, I agree. If I could, I'd lock this one right now.

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

[b] The only way to get rid of spammers is if we all act on them

Showing 46-53 of 53