ForumsThe TavernDo you guys trust mattt15 (me)

138 15837
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Okay im never a liar well rarely im not bad really nice and you guys are so mean and bad do you guys know im the youngest of all of you just trying to have fun making storys, games, secrets of flash games and video games...

• 138 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

never really have had the chance to meet you or see some of your posts. So i cannot really come up with a decision yet. I am sure you are a great member though. As are most of the members of armor games.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Sorry, but its against the law to be chatting on the internet under the age of 13, and you do write completely fabricated stories, like The Last Stand 3, and Master Chief in Brawl, so I wouldn't trust any of your walkthroughs, but I don't know you personally.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

You make up a lot of stories. So no.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I don't really think anyone trusts you, but ya'll shouldn't be that mean. Just say no like NoNameC68

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/8425/freericewe8.png

~RR~

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Sorry Mattt15, but if their is an age limit, then the creators of ArmorGames made the age limit for a reason. If you are not of age, then you should follow the rules. It is the right thing to do.

billygoat94
billygoat94
345 posts
Nomad

i think he should stay on this site only because he told the truth i bet their are a lot of people on this site that are lying about their age just like myspace

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Many people are underage. Firetail is 12, Kingofgames was 12 when he signed up, and Crazynaitor is 9. So, yeah.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

The thing is that they don't act like an immature brat like this kid is.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

ahhh the internet. where you can emotionally tear apart a small child, and never feel any remorse.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

Pyro

SHUT UP

obviously this thread is gonna get locked soon and he'll probly get kicked off the site @ this point. stop acting like a jerk and leave the poor kid alone!

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

im 10 is that bad

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

it is if you tell everybody that you're ten.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I think it is unfair that a kid like him is receiving these comments. You act like, before you were 13, you werent on any site that said you need to be 13

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Yeah. I've signed up on many 13 only sites before I was 13, mainly because I'm really mature for my age.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Guys oh well if you know he lies ignore him. If the mods decide that its a bid deal that hes 5 years under age then they'll ban him if not just leave him alone.

Showing 16-30 of 138