ForumsThe TavernDo you guys trust mattt15 (me)

138 15838
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Okay im never a liar well rarely im not bad really nice and you guys are so mean and bad do you guys know im the youngest of all of you just trying to have fun making storys, games, secrets of flash games and video games...

• 138 Replies
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I was not because I was taught to follow um.. I don't know FEDERAL LAWS

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

=O What strict rules you abide by! LOL =p

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Well tell me how the Feds are gonna find you...?

Are they gonna check everyone to see if they made an account on an illegal name because they are underage?

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Matt, please prove that Master Chief is in Brawl.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

holy crap pyro LET IT GO. do you realize how much of a mama's boy your being right now? You a hypocrite and a jerk. you tell everybody not to act immature when you practically start blubbering over a kid being underage. its not like he got thrown into a bar. its a game site. stop being the guy that everybody hates.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Okay everyone i got 2 reasons to not get banned.
My bro goes to my account like 40% com,pared to me and
They have millions of people that are under age for armorgames, runesscape, msn, and mabigoni (you have to be 13+ to play mabigoni!)

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Is Mabigoni a type of Italian Pizza?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

to say the truth, I joined the site almost as soon as members were available. I just wasn't active. . .anyways, i'm only 12 ^^. The only reason why I lie about age is because my intellect is higher than most adults and I was ready for 13 sites. If you can handle insults, sure why not? It also seems you milked you trust all on your own dude. If you lie and try to verify it, it most likely won't work. I am semi-neutral when it comes to you. I will try to get the master cheif and that will verify my trust for you. Sides, i got debug menu so I know how to get EVERYTHING.

-Thoad out

felix60
felix60
223 posts
Shepherd

I trust you man, ive just seen that you come from the same place as me .

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Yea you tell it as it is...

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Yea you tell it as it is...

Matt, please prove that Master Chief is in Brawl.

I am pretty sure he was kidding. People lie on Youtube for others enjoyment.
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I am sorry for double posting, but anyways, my friend Timtempor is 12 and soon to be 13, I think.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Okay, I think that everyone (yes, including me) is taking this a little too far. I think we need to just all calm down, drink a cup of tea, while listening to "slow ride." I will admit that I overreacted to this kid. I understand that he is 8 years old and I probably took this too far. Big brother instincts kick in, you know.

felix60
felix60
223 posts
Shepherd

thoad, you look like loving your self lol. '' im smarter than many adults''. Are you kidding lol?

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Would you guys believe that I'm 4 and a 1/2? Am I really 13? Find out on the next post of Do you guys trust matt15 (me)

Showing 31-45 of 138