ForumsThe TavernDo you guys trust mattt15 (me)

138 15836
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Okay im never a liar well rarely im not bad really nice and you guys are so mean and bad do you guys know im the youngest of all of you just trying to have fun making storys, games, secrets of flash games and video games...

• 138 Replies
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

@Thoad

Nice job!! XD

@MasterChef

What are you talking about??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/8425/freericewe8.png

~RR~

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Would you guys believe that I'm 4 and a 1/2? Am I really 13? Find out on the next post of Do you guys trust matt15 (me)

lmao hilarious.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

well, you could start telling the truth........And if you did You might gain my trust.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Well, I feel for Matt. I once registered for this online game, and I was making teenager jokes with some people. They turned out to be all over 60. The game was for people over 50! Not really, but everyone there was! Everyone was making fun of me and crap, and calling me names. I then told them I was 7 (What a lie!) and they actually believed it. Being the Grammas and Grampas they were, they were really nice to me. I quit the game the next day.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

AWWW Cute little matt15. Whos a cute gamer whos a cute games? You are, yes you are!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

It's okay, ManBearPig. And what exactly were you doing at a site like that? XD I'm just kiddin.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

okay master chief do you think im that stupid for you to have a big brain and explode because of the pain so you died you cried you asked mommy for pipi you had no sense so bust the fence and it as oo hard that the stone on top of the cone cracked your bone so you was constipated and got rated with a zero how sad you got steroids. you got fat because of your nastyness by eating rats , you got mad, bad even had a pad your reaction was descremanation for the law, injuries, and even because punny

If any of YOU Insults my small CUZ ILL Insult you back...
From the cuzin of matt

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

I was talking about your commentof 14 august 11:07 your lucky i can't curse if i could you'll see because i didn't want my cuz to be banned

felix60
felix60
223 posts
Shepherd

0_0 are you mad or? BTW, why this topic as been created?!

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Chill dog it was a joke. You are immature if you took that personally.

felix60
felix60
223 posts
Shepherd

hey matt tu dois parler francais si tu viens de MTL non?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

wierd thread o.0...wierd comments...nice....

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

You licked sushi at noon?

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I Don't know what he said. I don't speak french

felix60
felix60