ForumsThe TavernIf you are participating in The Power of One, READ THIS NOW!! If You want to help Firetail_Madness, READ THIS NOW!! If you are logged on, Please read this.

40 4357
StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Ok, So I know that alot has been going on with "The Power of One," the RPG set up by Firetail_Madness. Well, I have just set up this thread to help out with this "Organization" of characters, complaints, comments unrelated to the game itself, and other chaotic things cluttering up the thread. So, here's what's going to happen (I hope):

1. Everyone who is now participating in "The Power Of One Ver. 2" should post their characters current stats here. And, if there's any change, you can post it here, too. This is just to help out Firestorm a little bit with the stats.

2. Do you have complaints, suggestions, or other comments about the game itself? Post it here! This will help out Firetail by allowing the comments to be in a concentraited place, where it's easier to view

3. Now we get to the point that Firetail desperately needs, even if he truely didn't want. Firetail really needs the support if the fellow Armorians, and he really needs an assistant to help him out with all of this...this crazee-ness. What we truely want is someone who can really write out a story, someone who looks into the future, and can find out any kind of situation, with any outcome. We need... Somebody! If you are willing to spend a lot of the day here, than inquire within. Post here that you want to assist (even temporarily) and we'll see how you may, or may not, do.

Now, this isn't for me. It's for Firetail. He needs your help, the People of Armor Games, to step up to the RPG plate, and take a crack at helping out. This would keep, probably, one of the most successfull RPTG's (Role-play Thread Games) alive and well. Thanks, and keep playing!

Much Oblidged,
Straightjaketman

• 40 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Do you understand how it works?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, I am.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Are you talking to me?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

But can you "run" it?

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Okay lol. Yeah sure you can say i understand it.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Huh? Dummy language, please.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Idk what all will i have to do?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That's what I'm asking you.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Wait what?

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

What do you mean by that?

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Sorry firetail It's just that a good friend of mine calls himself Firestorm alot. And I get confused alot with you and him. You wouldn't happen to know him, would you?

P.S. Now that you came up with the name, you should make another account for it. BTW, how many points does it take to get that armatar?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

@jusgotpwned I'm asking you that!

@StraightJaketMan No, I don't know him, what account, and 10,000 AP.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Okay i g2g bye.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

well, for the next few days, I can get a little done. All up ti'll mon. And I won't do anything to my character, if that's all that you need to worry about. You heard of my stories before, Firetail.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Anyways, this is confusing me, we still don't have many helpers. I was thinking of asking mods, but they are always too busy.

Showing 16-30 of 40